Match Thread Everton vs Wolves - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the league table there is a 7 point gap between Leeds and Brentford, 8 points between us and Brentford who looked like they were in free fall. We do have 4 games in hand but to get ahead of Brentford we would need to win 3 of those 4 which simply isn`t happening is it?

Looking more likely now that 3 will go down from 5 which is Norwich, Watford, Burnley, Everton and Leeds. Do you back us to finish above 3? Especially seeing as we have away games at Burnley and Watford!

I want to be optimistic but every single stat just points one way, perhaps if we get a win today it might help but I`m very bi-polar regarding Everton and our chances of staying up. We`ve lost 15 of 25 games this season and drawn 4, I just dont have faith Everton can win regularly again with this group of players!

Please just win FFS......

Would like to see Godfrey in the back line somewhere. Just absolutely no idea where. They’re all terrible.

Mykolenko Branthwaite Godfrey Holgate is probably the best I can come up with
There was an article on some site the other day suggesting the reason these 2 and Patterson are not playing at the moment is because all 3 are not pulling their weight in training. I could understand with Myko given the situation at the moment but it's concerning if the other 2 are not given their age, they should be well up for it imo.

Does anyone have any idea where we can watch this one today?

Apart from at the ground, expecting the 1st comment....
Hope it's not too small to read
Screenshot_20220313-121411.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back