Everton Youth Teams Thread

Final score
Everton u18s 2 Sheff Utd u18s 1

Everton now play away to Man Utd in the 5th Round of The FA Youth Cup, that game due to be played by the 5th Feb
---
Everton also play away to Man Utd in the u18s league on Saturday next week with an 11am ko, and that should be Live on MUTV as should the FA Youth Cup Game

mills ready for the step up?

…one of my ‘uncomplicated footballers’. Nothing fancy but very efficient. I always trust him to put away a chance plus he has good athleticism & a bit of his Dads attitude about him.

Not saying he can reach the footballing heights of his Dad but he’s the one I take out the game.

As somebody who clearly remembers Jimmy Husband running the show in the 1965 FA Youth Cup run & watching many fine sides at home and away over the years, I’m not predicting this will be one of those but I love seeing us get through.

Last edited:
…one of my ‘uncomplicated footballers’. Nothing fancy but very efficient. I always trust him to put away a chance plus he has good athleticism & a bit of his Das attitude about him.

Not saying he can emulate his Dad but he’s the one I take out the game.
Yes not only his goal but his all round game and he made a great run late in the game which should have produced a better finish from the lad he provided the chance with, but not going on about that because the lad who missed is very young.