Everton Youth Teams Thread

Got a lot of time for Unsworth. Probably time for him to move on, but have always liked him.
Looked like he was going to be an incredible player when he first came through the ranks. Unfortunately the game became far less physical and his main attributes were negated somewhat. A true blue though, he never let the club down.

Good luck to him.

Tara Rhino, bout 5 years too late but never mind. Kenwright calling him a winner is just peak trolling however.

If this is the doing of the new DoF then all the better, carry on Kevin.

Regarding Thierry Small, he has played for Southampton's 1st team - he started the FA Cup tie with Coventry but was subbed at h/t when they were 1-0 down. I read conflicting accounts of how he performed - one gave him 3/10, one said he started shakily but improved, another said he looked 'promising but not explosive'.

Otherwise he's been sat on the bench and in the 1st team squad a few times, a bit like some of our youngsters.

He was certainly an exciting prospect but I always felt there was still a lot of schoolboy in how he played: not too keen on actually defending and wanting to do a fancy trick almost every time he got the ball.

Was it ever mentioned how much we got for Small in the tribunal fee? should have been a decent amount seeing as I'm pretty sure he was an England youth player

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back