Everton Youth Teams Thread

Not that he's really relevant to Everton anymore but I see he was named in the Scotland Under-17 squad yesterday.
Yeah my original post was a wee while back , he signed a Scholarship with Rangers in July . Good luck to him , the real talents tend to be playing up an age or two in Scotland’s teams. Our Matthew Apter was with Scotland u18s a few months ago , I’m not sure of his DOB and he may be too old for u17 internationally , but he’s also a first year Scholar like Bell.

Don't even know who this kid is.

The first of the 1st Year Scholars to get his pro contract, presumably he’s the oldest. If I remember right, Boris said that just about all the new Scholarship deals came with a guaranteed pro contract when they’re 17. I know he’s featured at u18 but can’t say I’ve seen him.

Matthew Apter give us the lead

His shot from 25 yards out that Merrick saved comfortably, or it looked like slipping through his grasp and trickling over the line
1-1 on 29mins,
2 mins after Chelsea had a goal disallowed for offside, Everton should have been 2 up on 21mins when Smikle-James shot wide in a one on one

Chelsea now 2-1 ahead with Tyrique George getting his 2nd in mins

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back