Everton Youth Teams Thread

Half Time
Crystal Palace u21s 1 Everton u21s 3

We add a 3rd in Injury time - Cannon scores from close range
--------------------------
Hello to everyone at ToffeeWeb who follows the page in here for the u18s/u21s updates every game, every week etc, and for all other stuff from Everyone lol ;)
The thanks is on you Ring master and I relay your reports from GOT to Toffeeweb but most times say that is what I am doing because there are a few fans, like me, on Toffeeweb who are very interested in how the young teams are doing, and I always look for your reports on our young teams to see their scores.

The thanks is on you Ring master and I relay your reports from GOT to Toffeeweb but most times say that is what I am doing because there are a few fans, like me, on Toffeeweb who are very interested in how the young teams are doing, and I always look for your reports on our young teams to see their scores.
No i dont mind at all, just seen it for many months lol, its just a joke, the more news we all know/find etc the better

2nd half now underway

Final Score
Crystal Palace u21s 3 Everton u21s 4

Everton move up one place to 4th and are now 1 point off top place after just about hanging on for this super 4-3 win, This was Top placed Palace's 1st defeat of the league season, and they stay top via Goals scored
---------------------
The next u21s league game is away to Liverpool in 13 days on the Saturday afternoon, and that Game is Not Live, they are now 3 points behind us, but before that in 9 days time our u21s have the big EFL Trophy game at Hartlepool which is probably a must win as a draw probably wont be enough even with the extra point via a pen shoot out

Final Score
Crystal Palace u21s 3 Everton u21s 4

Everton move up one place to 4th and are now 1 point off top place after just about hanging on for this super 4-3 win, This was Top placed Palace's 1st defeat of the league season, and they stay top via Goals scored
---------------------
The next u21s league game is away to Liverpool in 13 days on the Saturday afternoon, and that Game is Not Live, they are now 3 points behind us, but before that in 9 days time our u21s have the big EFL Trophy game at Hartlepool which is probably a must win as a draw probably wont be enough even with the extra point via a pen shoot out
Thanks mate for the reports… phew sneaked that one home after looking easy !

The Everton Supporters Club had a Q & A with some people from the club last night. It was Darren Griffiths, Snods and Holgate. I asked them what there thoughts on who has taken there eye of the youth teams so far this season and they were big on Mills and Cannon. Holgate said Cannon has shown massive improvement and had to play on him in the pre season game against the U21s and said he was super sharp and was hard to keep up with him. Hopefully he gets a chance to at least be on the bench against Rondon.

The Everton Supporters Club had a Q & A with some people from the club last night. It was Darren Griffiths, Snods and Holgate. I asked them what there thoughts on who has taken there eye of the youth teams so far this season and they were big on Mills and Cannon. Holgate said Cannon has shown massive improvement and had to play on him in the pre season game against the U21s and said he was super sharp and was hard to keep up with him. Hopefully he gets a chance to at least be on the bench against Rondon.
There was a still photo of a first team training group earlier in the week, Kyle John, Isaac Price and Tom Cannon were in it . To be honest DCL is now back and Lampard didn’t really use Dobbin and Simms over Rondon before their loans so I can’t see Cannon getting ahead of Rondon.

There was a still photo of a first team training group earlier in the week, Kyle John, Isaac Price and Tom Cannon were in it . To be honest Dominic Calvert-Lewin is now back and Lampard didn’t really use Dobbin and Simms over Rondon before their loans so I can’t see Cannon getting ahead of Rondon.
Sad but true.

From what I've seen Tom looks much improved this season - scoring goals and seems much more of a team player. Needs to keep scoring goals and then see how things are in January - may be look for a loan then unless Rondon can be offloaded.

By the way that was Everton Supporters Club Australia. Forgot the last bit.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back