Everton Youth Teams Thread

Everton u18s away to Stoke u18s - (3rd bottom Everton u18s are playing 2nd top Stoke, who have the chance to got top for at least 90mins)

Graham, Tierney, Odin Samuels-Smith, Ishe Samuels-Smith, Dixon, Bates, Apter, Djankpata, Heath, Ebere, Okoronko,
Subs Pickford, Wilson, Patterson, Beamont- Clark, Sherif,

Everton u18s away to Stoke u18s - (3rd bottom Everton u18s are playing 2nd top Stoke, who have the chance to got top for at least 90mins)

Graham, Tierney, Odin Samuels-Smith, Ishe Samuels-Smith, Dixon, Bates, Apter, Djankpata, Heath, Ebere, Okoronko,
Subs Pickford, Wilson, Patterson, Beamont- Clark, Sherif,

Looks like the Samuels-Smith brothers are playing at centre back.

Looks like the Samuels-Smith brothers are playing at centre back.
It’s written a bit odd, but I’d be surprised if it’s not Tierney as the right centre back , probably with Ishe SS as left CB, but that leaves two players Odin SS and Dixon who are normally right backs, likely the more experienced Dixon at LB…… intriguing , but I’ve guessed this wrong too often !

Didn’t realise Imam Jagne left in the summer, seemed to have been a bit of scoop when he arrived but he then seemed to disappear…..

Didn’t realise Iman Jagne left in the summer, seemed to have been a bit of scoop when he arrived but he then seemed to disappear…..

Me neither. Noticed he wasn't in squad but don't remember it being said he'd left.

Didn’t realise Imam Jagne left in the summer, seemed to have been a bit of scoop when he arrived but he then seemed to disappear…..
Yeah, i did, thought others did lol, he's done a few interview's with Swedish Press over the weeks

He was terrible, appreciate its hard for a young kid in a new country but he started off slow and got worse over time

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back