Everton Youth Teams Thread

For me is more the turnover could have sold some atleast players like warrington ect. Alot of the academy wont make it at us but we really need to start trying to move some on before get them loan moves into the league at some level.
Like we have done with Simms & Cannon?

Antony Gordon £40m
Ellis Simms £8m
Tom Cannon £8m
Samuels Smith £4m
Emiliano Lawrence - poached

All in the past 18 months, its serving its purpose
This isn't what I want from the academy. I want to see exciting prospects come through to the first team, yes money is great for us but man surely you see my point.

This isn't what I want from the academy. I want to see exciting prospects come through to the first team, yes money is great for us but man surely you see my point.
Thats what you want to see from the acadamy....and myself also!
But could they of done anything about Lawrence or Samuels Smith?

A lad who we bought at 18 has just made his senior debut for England, in an age were the elite hoover up all the young talent?
He didnt look like he was going to make the grade after his loan at Blackburn!

Who's to say Mills or someone younger like Metcalfe might make the grade

1717502317671.webp

Given our circumstances and the small squad, do you not think they’d be playing if they were good enough?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back