Everton Youth Teams Thread

18 year old centre forward / wide player...6'1 so a decent height.

Former England u16 player

Apparently for the past 10 or so games has been playing RW for Derby and been very good.

Moved from Rangers reserves to Derby 12months ago on a one year deal..so will be out of contract.

Think we may give this lad a chance if we go down and lose DCL and Richarlison

Has been the best player in league one when fit...gets injured easily though...when he was at Everton, always seem to be doing quite well in preseason so for sure he would be an important player if we go down...

I read this the other day but didn’t have time to respond, so a bit surprised there hasn’t been any posts or even a new thread. The Echo barely covered it and seemed not to have read the job adverts. Some brief key bits.

u23s Coach. No longer “ manager” but coach , a subtle change , the big change is that this role reports to…. Head of Academy Coaching, who, last time I looked was John Ebbrell . So , if I’m reading this right Ebbrell is promoted in the sense that he has the u23 s coach reporting to him.

Academy Director. Its not clear who this reports to, but “ works closely with the Director of Football and 1st team manager and Head of Academy Coaching , member of Technical Panel.

As ever, trying to figure out the workings of the Academy is not easy, but the outcome of our strategic review so far seems to be : move Unsworth out, give part of his role to Ebbrell, find someone new for the other part of his role. Given the first team’s current plight perhaps it’s not surprising this is passing by unnoticed.

I had posted this in the transfer thread...write up on Gibson

Out of contract this summer...will he get a new deal and could he be watched by Lampard during preseason?

Or is he not up to scratch?

He's 22 this Summer I don't think he qualifies for the youth team thread anymore.

Everton u18s team to Play Forest 7pm ko in our final u18s game of the season

Leban, Mallon, Campbell, Tierney, Quintyne, Samuels-Smith, Whitaker, Apter, Ebere, Djankpata, Smikle-James,
Subs Nash, Cahill, Heath, Wright, Barker