Evertons shirt sponsorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bidvest seriously need to catch a wake-up. They're a South African company - sponsoring Sunderland to the tune of 5mill? What benefit could they possibly be getting from that deal that wouldn't be exceeded by sponsoring us? Sunderland don't have any SA players and you could probably count on one hand the number of saffers that support them. It would make more sense for them to sponsor us - we have the best SA player of the past decade in our line-up, and way more SA fans (though way less than MUFC LFC CFC and AFC).

Sunderland have very big African connections (one of their primary charity recipients is the Nelson Mandela Chidrens fund)
Everton for some reason are trying to tap into the lucrative Thai market... :dodgy:

£70 million a year?

Rooney's wages will take around £15 million of that.

That kind of dough doesn't go as far at OT as it would at other clubs.

I think this type I deal ( the man UTD one) would only be open to us if we were a top 4 side on a regular basis, at this moment in time we cannot compare our deals to them.

However, we should be looking to get deals as good as say, Tottenham, which I don't think we are. Also I heard a story today that QPR have signed a £25m deal with Nike, surely we should be getting better deals than a championship club?

So we're staying with Chang then?

@OfficielArounaK: #chang #thailand #Everton http://t.co/lKBf8VCxhk

BjFfv9VIcAAJvEx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back