Exciting Young Players at Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither is left sided though.

Browning plays like any other premiership centre back? Heard he's fast but thats all.....

I'd like to fo back for dier.

Hes a full back turned centre back now isnt he? Would be good if he was cover for seamus with hibbert being phased out....
No he's piss poor at right back mate. Jon-Joe Kenny is Hibbo's eventual successor.

Heard the name -- any good?

Browning used to be a full back though didnt he? No I idea about these young defenders.
Only seen him play one full game and that was with my own eyes and he looked head and shoulders above everyone else bar Ledson, seen him on highlights etc. and he's looked good. @swisso rates him as well I believe.

Only seen him play one full game and that was with my own eyes and he looked head and shoulders above everyone else bar Ledson, seen him on highlights etc. and he's looked good. @swisso rates him as well I believe.

Who would you compare these two guys to? Browning sounds like smalling....

Goal from Conor mc v stoke u21

PoliticalElderlyBaldeagle.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

This thread is the first I have heard of this lad, is he that good? Where does he play?

I thought Ryan Ledson was a player who is supposedly highly thought of at the club.

Think he's a striker, although I know nothing about him.

Just one of them friend of a friend type things in the pub.

He was bigging him up, saying Everton were putting a grand a month into a savings account for him already.

As they expect big things.

Do like Jonjoe, bit on the small side and considering he's got a year and a bit till he's 18, he's not really growing. But that said, Jagielka isn't exactly massive, if Jonjoe ends up 5.11-6foot he'll be alright. Really smart lad on the pitch, unfazed, composed, bit like what we see from our John Stones.

Difficult for a young defender, you're the last line so your decision making has to be spot on or you need power/pace to get yourself out of it (he doesn't have them yet) Solid season with the U21s next season for Jonjoe and Ryan and then I'd expect a loan somewhere once they start their professional contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.