Expectations for the season

Where you think this squad should finish

• Total voters
To get to a comfortable position we need to be scoring goals and from what we saw last season I can’t see us scoring alot unless the whole teams bought new shooting boots.
Maybe we can get another decent striker in before the end of the window and a few out but good strikers cost money and we have alot of other positions that need sorting too. I’m in the 13-17 camp at the minute but hope to be pleasantly surprised but we really need to hit the ground running.

To get to a comfortable position we need to be scoring goals and from what we saw last season I can’t see us scoring alot unless the whole teams bought new shooting boots.
Maybe we can get another decent striker in before the end of the window and a few out but good strikers cost money and we have alot of other positions that need sorting too. I’m in the 13-17 camp at the minute but hope to be pleasantly surprised but we really need to hit the ground running.

I agree with this but hopefully with new attackers we will be somewhere between. Scoring more goals and conceding not many.

I’d be happy with mid-table magnificence with no hint of a points deduction, Moshiri sells club to an outfit that is in it for the love of football and specifically, EFC, and an intimidating atmosphere for every game at home this season. Also a bit of a cup run would be nice.

I put 17th to 13th, but hope for better. I think our aim has to be aim for improvement. We would have had 48 points, without the deductions. We stayed up without much fear in the end. But January to April were awful during this time. I reality we should have been safe in early March, just with a couple of wins.

Our aim should be midtable with consistency. Hopefully no deductions this season. I think we'll get a couple of points taken off us though.

I am worried about the players we are bringing in and what they will add, not sure any up to now are first team ready?
So we are a little weaker if anything

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.