Expectations for the season

Where you think this squad should finish

• Total voters
If we can get to the back end of the season without having to look at the relegation battle I'll be very happy with the season.
The aim has to be 50 points but I'd rather not get that by needing to win the last 4 games.

Too early to say for me, we need a few more players to do anything of note.

But unless Tarks and Branners die, then we should be safe from another battle at the bottom.

Unless we get more points deductions.

My expectation is barring some horrific slate of injuries we finish barely top half, 9th-10th. A slight improvement over last season. Not a world of difference but enough to finally give people some peace over the direction.

Its very simple, dont get relegated. Though for some reason, i am less concerned we will. Is this because i am less concerned about being less concerned i wonder?? Ive confused myself here!!!

Just be better than last season

Its not much to ask, is it??

No sorrows to be in the relegation battle, I think between 10-14 would be ok, similar to last season.

As far as it looks, we can keep the core of the team together, which is good. Hopefully we can add some creativity and pace till the end of August. which was lacking a lot last season and depth is far from good, hope we can keep a short injury list again.

No optimism whatsoever. No matter how many players we get in, the club is still completely rudderless and that will continue to have a negative effect on everything Everton. How the hell Moshiri became a billionaire is beyond me. Cannot even successfully sell something without if being a complete disaster.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.