FA CUP 3RD ROUND DRAW DETAILS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough draw but could have been a lot worse, at least we're at home. I wonder what kind of side that fat headed belter Allardyce puts out, he's got previous for resting players in cup games.

Should be a good turnout for this, I can imagine West Ham will bring a good few down.

I don't mind West Ham, decent support, and one of the better aways.

Hopefully that crater faced Kopite bellwhiff Nolan gets snapped in half and the ambulance carrying him to hospital catches fire, before veering out of control into the path of a fuel tanker. If his remains make it to hospital hopefully Dr Ebola Stains is first to examine him.

Tough draw but could have been a lot worse, at least we're at home. I wonder what kind of side that fat headed belter Allardyce puts out, he's got previous for resting players in cup games.

Should be a good turnout for this, I can imagine West Ham will bring a good few down.

I don't mind West Ham, decent support, and one of the better aways.

Hopefully that crater faced Kopite bellwhiff Nolan gets snapped in half and the ambulance carrying him to hospital catches fire, before veering out of control into the path of a fuel tanker. If his remains make it to hospital hopefully Dr Ebola Stains is first to examine him.
Could get Victor to drive the ambulance.

West Ham nearly always beat us in the f.a cup,1980 semi final being the most famous but they knocked us out in the 3rd round in 1981-82 2-1 at their place and again by the sane score in the 1/4 final in 1990 which was one of BskyB, s first Monday night live games before the formation of the premier league. Hope we can buck the trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back