Everton
Nottingham Forest
Tottenham Hotspur
West Ham
Liverpool
Manchester City
Crystal Palace
Chelsea

Would be hoping for Palace, Forest or West Ham at home.

I’m sure Bournemouth thought the same.
Exactly the point, I was going to make....

Lot of us seem to be taking Boreham Woods lightly, just because they are sooooooo many places below us. Hubris, anyone? Seems to be too much around here. For what it's worth in terms of the competition, they have not conceded a goal in 5 rounds. Either they are bloody minded misers or they are bloody minded misers not conceding a goal. (but, but, but... look at who they have played, insert your favourite snobbery here ?). Granted, they have not faced a PL team yet, but to not concede a goal for 450 minutes of regular play is indeed praiseworthy and respect worthy.

Will we win? Yes, there is a higher probability of us winning than losing, but, who knows.

Obviously we should win this, but as a note of caution, it took our full strength title winners 68 minutes to break down Telford in 85, and if memory serves me correctly Southall had to save us once or twice.

Exactly the point, I was going to make....

Lot of us seem to be taking Boreham Woods lightly, just because they are sooooooo many places below us. Hubris, anyone? Seems to be too much around here. For what it's worth in terms of the competition, they have not conceded a goal in 5 rounds. Either they are bloody minded misers or they are bloody minded misers not conceding a goal. (but, but, but... look at who they have played, insert your favourite snobbery here ?). Granted, they have not faced a PL team yet, but to not concede a goal for 450 minutes of regular play is indeed praiseworthy and respect worthy.

Will we win? Yes, there is a higher probability of us winning than losing, but, who knows.

ill take boreham wood over man city in the next round. lol but they'll give it their all for 90 mins, because its a day for them to remember, so we can't let up like we did with watford.

Obviously we should win this, but as a note of caution, it took our full strength title winners 68 minutes to break down Telford in 85, and if memory serves me correctly Southall had to save us once or twice.
UCD nearly knocked us out of the ECWC.

efcvskl.webp

Everton Vs. King's Lynn anyone?
4-0 to the Toffees!

Predictions:

Luton Town vs Chelsea
Crystal Palace
vs Stoke City
Peterborough United vs Manchester City
Liverpool
vs Norwich
Southampton vs West Ham
Middlesbrough vs Tottenham Hotspur
Nottingham Forest
vs Huddersfield Town
Everton vs Boreham Wood

Predicted Last 8:
Everton
Nottingham Forest
Tottenham Hotspur
West Ham
Liverpool
Manchester City
Crystal Palace
Chelsea

Would be hoping for Palace, Forest or West Ham at home.
Got a feeling spurs could go at Boro also Southampton may do the spammers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back