FA cup 5th round draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton at home in the 5th round to the non league side... It ain't true!

Welcome Borehamwood.
This is Everton we are talking about, remember those mad days way back when ........... a few weeks ago actually when we were being beaten by Norwich, Watford etc.
These are the same fragile lunatics we have playing, albeit with a different mentality manager.
We should win easily is not the same as we won easily until it happens.
This is the daily Soap Opera that is Everton Football Club.

So they took about 1500 fans to Bournemouth and the commentators were saying they get nowhere near that for league games. So what do we reckon they'll take allocation wise, 3k?
Dean Court only has an attendance of eleven thousand, so I think they've probably took the full allocation of 15% to Bournemouth if they had 1,5000.

If it was the weekend, I think they may have took a good few thousand. As it's not the weekend, I think three thousand may be a stretch.

So they took about 1500 fans to Bournemouth and the commentators were saying they get nowhere near that for league games. So what do we reckon they'll take allocation wise, 3k?

Averaging just under a thousand per home game this year in the league, but did get 4k against Wimbeldon at home in the 3rd round.

The 1500 at Bournemouth is probably the 15% to be fair. Their ground is proper tiny. You'd think they could probably take 3 or 4k to Goodison

Averaging just under a thousand per home game this year in the league, but did get 4k against Wimbeldon at home in the 3rd round.

The 1500 at Bournemouth is probably the 15% to be fair. Their ground is proper tiny. You'd think they could probably take 3 or 4k to Goodison

Most sides like that bring a huge amount of glory fans to big away games. Happened with Barrow a lot when we got away cup trips to the likes of Boro.

They'd have sold out the away end at the 6k capacity or whatever if it was a weekend. Spurs and arsenal etc would've jumped on the bandwagon. 3k for a midweek probably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back