FA cup 5th round draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen some mad shouts about giving them the full gate or paying their travel or whatever. Give them nothing we wouldn’t give Man City. Treat it like a charity kickabout and that mentality will spread to the team.

45% of a full Goodison is more than enough to keep a club like Boreham Wood running for at least 6 months. Not sure why we would (given our own FFP situation) be ponying up more.

Boreham Wood have a good chance of getting promoted into the league next season.
It is going to be a tougher game than Brentford
Be aware be very aware

They looked well organised last night but as long as we move off the ball and play quickly we should score a few. Good game for Dobbin as they have a centre half that turns like an oil tanker.

I don't think teams like that do get glory fans for big games like this. I just think that all their fans go.

I'm making up figures here but a 1000 average could be made up of around 4000 different fans who go a varying number of times during that season, with nearly all of them wanting to go to this match.

Nah trust me, as a non-league fan for many years it happens. You see so many people at these big away ties that you never, ever see at the home games. They just want to get caught up in the occasion. It's good for the team but they're glory fans.

Nah trust me, as a non-league fan for many years it happens. You see so many people at these big away ties that you never, ever see at the home games. They just want to get caught up in the occasion. It's good for the team but they're glory fans.

Yeah this is 100% true. Most of their fans who were at Bournemouth will be Arsenal or Chelsea fans.

Win this and were in the quarters ;)

2 wins off the final...lets hope Lampard is a lucky manager with the draw.

They'll be blowing for tugs come 60 minutes. Providing Keane/Holgate dont get bullied by any galoot CF up for a fight we should win comfortably even if they defend resolutely for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back