FA Cup Winners or Champions League - Poll added

Which do you want most

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester didn’t have Carlo Ancelotti managing them
I believe Carlo will attract players to the project. Knowing that Carlo is going to be our semi longterm manager and we have money to spend. I don't think that is reliant on finishing 4th this season, or not. I don't believe a 4th place finish will open doors we don't already have.

I want to win something.

Sadly, we didn't make any really great signings off the back of it in '95 when it did mean something. What makes you think us finish 4th for the first time since Moyes is suddenly going to change who we can sign?

We have an amazing manager, we have money. We will go after players who are either going to buy into the project or don't, if a player is swayed by 1 season of finishing 4th and would not sign otherwise I am not sure I would want them anyway.

I am excited about Everton for the first time in quite a while. I trust in Carlo and I trust that he is getting financial backing. I dont think one top 4 finish means anything. I am a fan, I want to win something.
We signed kanchelskis in 95 and tried to get Collymore. It was the clubs fault and the board after we qualified in 05. We signed some dross.

After trying to get Scott Parker & Bellamy

FA cup for me personally, but I suspect it's a generational thing.
Many of us still remember the glory and tradition of the FA cup, but like it or not, I believe it's largely looked on now as being pretty irrelevant.
I suspect that many of the younger supporters see it's only value as being a 'back door' into European qualification.

We will eat City on pens then get knocked out - Everton that...... :D
This is why I haven’t took the piss out of my Saints supporting mates this week.
We are more than capable of beating City and then drawing Saints in the Semi and ballsing it up.. or even worse losing to the two bobbers in the final.

Massive financially and getting our name around Europe.

Players aren’t joining Everton to hopefully win an FA cup. They want to play in the champions league.

Years ago you would hear players from
Abroad taking about the fa cup as a kid, probably the only British game they saw live. But now it’s not a big deal anymore.

A certain age group like me lol the FA cup was everything. I cried my eyes out in 1980 after lampard scored. I just wanted to see my team
In the cup final.
Like I said, which megastars joined Leicester after their title win? Carlo and money are the ones holding the door open!

Status
Not open for further replies.