• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was never worried he was going to stay on, but it really is a relief to see it confirmed in writing. No I won’t thank him for turning up and putting himself through the trouble of playing 3 games towards the end of the season. Good riddance to one absolute stain on this football club.
The depressing thing is you could literally put this in ~6 players threads at an absolute minimum and it wouldn't be out of place.

Was never worried he was going to stay on, but it really is a relief to see it confirmed in writing. No I won’t thank him for turning up and putting himself through the trouble of playing 3 games towards the end of the season. Good riddance to one absolute stain on this football club.
Not looked it up but I doubt he made 30 appearances for us in 3 years?

I actually think Delph wanted to play and contribute. Just madly madly unlucky with injuries, not just with us either. Must be madly frustrating for him as an individual. Didn't help himself getting sucked into an online spat with fan(s).

From our perspective it was pretty bad business with his injury track record (can't recall who pointed it out in this thread earlier in the season) as it wasn't a great predictor of availability.

Still, he knows THE BASICS OF FOOTBALL which always makes me chuckle, so cheers Delph!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back