• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said in this very thread I want his leaving announcement to be in with all the academy players being released that you've never heard about...like he was never here

One of very few Everton players that i've ever actively disliked. Plenty i've been ambivalent on but not many that i've genuinely just never taken to at all. He might be a great fella in real life but I just can't be doing with how he comes across.

One of very few Everton players that i've ever actively disliked. Plenty i've been ambivalent on but not many that i've genuinely just never taken to at all. He might be a great fella in real life but I just can't be doing with how he comes across.
I'm with you 100%.
Loads here know I've never liked him since he dissed us when leaving Leeds.

Irony was he was one of the better ones when he came in at the end of the season. The 5 games he started. Won 3. Drew 2. Lost 0. Noticeable the losses inbetween those games were when he wasnt playing.
He does a good job. Just cant get him on the pitch. If we could id keep him all day long.

Irony was he was one of the better ones when he came in at the end of the season. The 5 games he started. Won 3. Drew 2. Lost 0. Noticeable the losses inbetween those games were when he wasnt playing.
He does a good job. Just cant get him on the pitch. If we could id keep him all day long.
Technically one of the best we have, unfortunately physically one of the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back