• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
….lesson learned:

’Stay well clear of players with a history of thigh muscle injuries’.

This isn’t rocket science. When millions of £ are being invested, it’s vital we have strict acceptance criteria for players we’re considering.

It’s why we should sell DCL. He’s the same body type and playing style of Dunc and Carroll. Both started getting regular muscle injuries at the age he is now.

….which is what I regularly post re DCL, just as I posted about James McCarthy when his hamstring injuries started but his stock was high.

It's why if we could sell DCL and bring in Broja with a profit of close to 40m on those two deals I'd do it.

We literally can't take the risk in our current financial situation of seeing one of only a few really valuable assets we have break down and end up devaluing so much we end up screwed

Unreliable with his injury record and early in his Everton career he drove me nuts by favouring the sideways/backwards pass. I have little sentiment for Delph and happy to see him gone.

He showed in the last run of games he is a decent dm, but he is never fit on a ridiculous wage and his attitude can be questionable at times time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back