Fading Fernandes! (This Is not a knee jerk reaction thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
What a fantastic player he is. For the first 35 minutes tonight, you just thought to yourself "yes" what a player. To be honest i had forgot how could he good be. Possibly the missing part of the jigsaw?

He doesnt have drive you mad when he fades though. Ive never known a player that could excite you so much in a half and in the next drive you crazy! Hes a good one for me though, hopefully Moyesy will turn him into a consistent performer.

I as quite happy iwht him tonight, he made some good passes..Yes he made alot of mistakes, but he has barely played in the past 2 months, give him a week or 2 and he'll be better than pienaar.

Tnoghit i saw some detrermination though, if he lost the ball he would run as fast as possible to wint hte ball abck, he did it continually through out the game, and made a couple of good tackles too...

The futures bright (Y)

I particularly enjoyed his angry outburst at the referee.

I didn't enjoy that one eared old codger Makalele whinging constantly and throwing himself to the floor every time someone dared to attempt a challange on him.

But I did enjoy the angry Fernandes.

i agree. the future is bright. he needs half a dozen games under his belt. he would have just been in top form for the final! well... he can save it for anfield.

i was really impressed with his first half. but i agree, he faded and was almost anonymous in the second apart from the outburst. Sure its due to match fitness rather than attitude.

Sorry! He show's plenty of vision and willigness to run and open up defences ... wtf was Carsley doing further up the field all the time. Carsley needs to sit in front of the back 4 and get Manny up the field unlocking defences .. fitness need improving but give the fitness coach time ... look what he did with Yak!

I think 40% of it might be fitness, 40% inexperience of youth, and maybe 20%attitude/insecurity! The last two i think Moyes would knock out of him if he was here permenently!(y)

Sorry H-cat, I got him mixed up with the Ruuds of the world there.

Cornrows it is, and only one allowed per team. If Neville decides to play Pimp My Right Back then Pienaar has to go too.

We should start a 'Phil Neville should get Corn Rows' petition.

Get a few thousand signatures, say we'll all chuck a few dollars in for charity and get him to do it.

I reckon he'd go for it, likes a laugh does our Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back