Fans in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groucho

Staff member
Hello very much

I’ve never been one to blame the fans for us being currently crap, and certainly not those in the ground.

I’ve always been sympathetic to those who boo at the end of a half.

However I can’t help but thinking this sort of stuff really doesn’t help anyone’s frame of mind;

I mean, he says he’s joking once pulled up but when I said a few weeks ago that once a manager loses his 100% record he’s done for I think I was closer to the bone than even I thought.

We have become the poisoned chalice we always feared and I can’t help think it’s in part down to this.

Hello very much

I’ve never been one to blame the fans for us being currently crap, and certainly not those in the ground.

However I can’t help but thinking this sort of stuff really doesn’t help anyone’s frame of mind;

I mean, he says he’s joking once pulled up but when I said a few weeks ago that once a manager loses his 100% record he’s done for I think I was closer to the bone than even I thought.

We have become the poisoned chalice we always feared and I can’t help think it’s in part down to this.

Mate why are you even entertaining this stuff from Twitter? His next tweet is saying bring back Benitez, obviously a WUM, just ignore, most of social media is full of idiots.

This is the world we live in these days, social media and video games have ruined people’s sense of patience

I actually don't think it's really that at the moment.

I think it's more panic as a consequence of this;

Everton's return of 22 points from 25 games is the worst in their top-flight history.

Everton have won two of their last 19 Premier League games. Over that period they've taken nine points.

Hello very much

Sooner you realise half the fans on Twitter are weird little attention seekers… you can actually enjoy Everton.

Everyone desperate for attention and likes, remember when you could just have a normal conversation with blues without the weird attention seeking nonsense? lol

Sooner you realise half the fans on Twitter are weird little attention seekers… you can actually enjoy Everton.

Everyone desperate for attention and likes, remember when you could just have a normal conversation with blues without the weird attention seeking nonsense? lol

I wholeheartedly believe Twitter is in the top 5 worst things invented by human beings.

It's pretty obvious lampard has worse credentials than Rafael benitez but fans will give me stick for saying that.

We do need to get behind lampard though. Although I feel even if we survive this year, next year will be a pretty certain relegation

I am sticking with Lampard whatever happens this season. These players can't see off another manager without consequence.
Is right, where ever this season takes we must stick with Lampard throughout his contract . If people start turning on him we will just be back to square one.
Our current problems are down to Moshiri and the last 6 years of recruitment both of players and managers has been a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.