Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Fans'

Status
Not open for further replies.
We certainly arent.

I don't mind the tactics we have/system we have, but I just don't think it works with the way we have the midfield. The system, for me needs to have someone who's more box to box next to McCarthy. that would give us a little more going forward and would mean they have to pick him up rather than putting more and more in the box. But yes, generally When we have the ball the b2b player can push up... Bare in mind we have attacking full backs unlike 2004. So McCarthy could just permanently sit back and then the b2b can worry about joining in and creating. Unfortunately that just isn't Barry's role.

Its not Besics Gibsons or Osmans. Maybe Barkley can be grafted into that player but it will take discipline - it means settling him into that slot and giving him the time to make the position his. Lets say he takes to it like a duck to water what do we do when he gets injured or suspended. We are looking to fix problems to an illusive system with a player or two but should a freak injury like the one Baines has currently picked up now or that one all those summers ago when Coleman got an infected abcess on his foot where do we go from there. We are a patchwork quilt of a side and the few fibres holding us together are becoming more threadbare as we go. A disaster at LB followed up with similar at CB RB or Striker and were in a mess that will need fixing pronto.

Everton - flying by the seat of your pants season after season.

Barry plays because he is the only player who can get the ball from defensive and look forward with it. Gibson can do it but is always injured.

Apart from the half time booing and a bit of a grumble over galloway, I thought the atmosphere was pretty decent on saturday, I was in upper Gwladys, plenty of optimism from those around me.

Quite simple really, We've produced a generation of bad beauts who think they can manage a Prem football team and know about formations tactics players even down to pitch sizes and crap like that better than the managers we have at Everton without having any experience whatsoever,that's always went on to an extent but these beauts act like spoilt little cry arses when the manager isn't doing what they feel he should be doing and think nothing of letting other people know it even when it's making themselves look like bad dicks.

Quite simple really, We've produced a generation of bad beauts who think they can manage a Prem football team and know about formations tactics players even down to pitch sizes and crap like that better than the managers we have at Everton without having any experience whatsoever,that's always went on to an extent but these beauts act like spoilt little cry arses when the manager isn't doing what they feel he should be doing and think nothing of letting other people know it even when it's making themselves look like bad dicks.

Hahaha. Take a bow mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back