Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Stones wanted out before Moshiri got here, the squad is unbalanced and underachieved last year, god know what he has found behind the scene's to fix and yet after a few months people want him gone or he is a fraud.
It will take years for us to get on a really good platform, people need to get a grip

After 16 years of kenwright, would it have been too much to ask to have made a signing (of significance) or two, BEFORE selling off one of the most valuable players?

People had hopes things would be at least slightly different, Edge - you can hardly blame them if the same things are happening now.

Give it a break will you? You would prefer to just have BK, SE and The Doc?, who would you want for manager?

Would have liked Mancini. Not sold on koeman, he only left Southampton because they wouldn't let him see his last year out.

At least with bk you had the dream, he could sell it... A bit like Nigel farrage talking politics when your 5 pints deep. But you quickly wished up.

This guy brought genuine hope...

If we had Mourinho dont you think he could attract top stars? I do and for me it negates the myth that you need to be a top player to command respect in the game.

Mourinho only works for top clubs; of course players are keen to join Man Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid.
My point still stands - Everton are not a huge draw for players right now.

When was the last time we won something?
When was the last time we were even in the Champions League?
The two don't even compare...
Compare us to say West Ham and the quality of player they are attracting.
I merely was pointing out that a lack of european football alone was not an impediment to signing players.

Moshiris new seat next season unopened -
images

Mourinho only works for top clubs; of course players are keen to join Man Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid.
My point still stands - Everton are not a huge draw for players right now.

Do you agree that mourinho or another big name European cup winning manager could attract players....of course right!

Koeman is classed by some as being a talismanic figure who can attract players due to his iconic playing career....

I would expect that players dont see the benefit of joining an 11th placed team BUT a top manager should attract them

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back