Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

I'm finding the fraud shouts slightly OTT, myself. Could it be that the problem is that the board has remained largely the same?

Yes the new owner is in place, but until there are wholesale changes to the actual board, then nothing much will alter.

I think once Moshiri has his own men on the board, we will then see a sea change in the club.
Cant believe people are still trying to have a go at Kenwright when he held his nerve and waited for the right buyer, when Blue union would have sold to the first bidder that come along to get rid of Kenwright. Also Moshiri has his own man on the board and I think we should give a self made billionaire some credit in how to run things.

Cant believe people are still trying to have a go at Kenwright when he held his nerve and waited for the right buyer, when Blue union would have sold to the first bidder that come along to get rid of Kenwright. Also Moshiri has his own man on the board and I think we should give a self made billionaire some credit in how to run things.
what if he's an asset stripper though mate?

Cant believe people are still trying to have a go at Kenwright when he held his nerve and waited for the right buyer, when Blue union would have sold to the first bidder that come along to get rid of Kenwright.

Took him 16 years to get that one thing right...If he's actually got it right :oops:

Plenty before then to convince me he (kenwright) isn't up to the job. Wasn't then - Isn't now.

Only time will tell if Kenwright got the right buyer mate.

the only thing that is a shambles is your attacks against the incumbent manager. He doesn't have to earn squat. His pedigree speaks for itself.
Such a contrast compared to your raving fanatical attacks at anyone who even dared question that Catalan Clown.

His pedigree is that of a washout

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back