Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

He says in the past the board between them had the majority of the shares so they could do what they want. But apparently because Moshiri on his own has less than a majority, he can't do anything, despite being part of a new board and having pledged to work together with the second largest shareholder. Cheers Joe.

From my understanding the echo article from the financial expert is right, why would someone put money into the club when he isn't the majority share holder?? The money put in either needs to be matched by others or that there is a deal in place to buyer other shares in the immediate future to own the club.

From my understanding the echo article from the financial expert is right, why would someone put money into the club when he isn't the majority share holder?? The money put in either needs to be matched by others or that there is a deal in place to buyer other shares in the immediate future to own the club.
But he owns more shares than anybody so he is the majority shareholder?

Is that you Joe?

Kenwright was often classed as the "owner" but yet never held as many shares as this guy does

But he doesn't own the club, why would he put money in only for others to reap the rewards from dividends from CL revenue etc. if we get there? He would need a lots more shares.

But he doesn't own the club, why would he put money in only for others to reap the rewards from dividends from CL revenue etc. if we get there? He would need a lots more shares.

Yes indeed, he wont put a single penny in until he owns all the shares, we agree on that.

But we dont need any money, at the moment, lets see where we stand in June.

Even if this was a hostile tackover ie he had no agreement with other shareholders that they would support his actions, which is clearly not the case as he at the very least has Woods/Kenwright backing, it would take an unusual mobilization of all other shareholders to block him.

I discovered the 6 who strangely voted "No".

efc.jpg

Yes indeed, he wont put a single penny in until he owns all the shares, we agree on that.

But we dont need any money, at the moment, lets see where we stand in June.

I agree it's in the summer on players or committing to building a new stadium will determine what is likely to happen in the future in terms of him getting more shares.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back