Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

This was supposed to be announced tomorrow could it be the that premier league are going to give the ok to the deal tomorrow as well.

If so we could hear more in the morning.

Exiting times ahead.

I don't get the cynicism at all.

The guy has sold his stake in Arsenal to take a majority position at Everton. If he wanted to he could have just sat with his holding at Arsenal through the new TV deal, through another new TV deal, trophy wins etc and then sold to who ever for a hell of a lot more than he did on Friday.

He isn't another Earl or anyone like that. The guy is a business man in another universe to anyone we've ever had at the club. It's in his own interest to make everything about the club better because he's the majority owner now. If he'd had just bought Kenwright's, Woods' or Earl's then these shouts may have some weight to them but he didn't.

He isn't going to start throwing his own money around like Abramovic, the work he's done to get the money he's got I'm sure isn't without risk but the work he's done especially with Usmanov to get him where he's at (ignoring the gangster shouts, maybe read about how Woods conducts himself in some of his business dealings) is highly calculated, professional and very meticulous.

I think it could be a slow start because a lot of work needs to be done but I can't see anything other than major progression to everything on and off the pitch compared to where it's at now.

%D0%90%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B9_%D0%AF%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%BE_-_Andriy_Yarmolenko_16250622043-850x560.jpg
May I just say I look forward to our King of Persia ensuring we take more than a knife to a gunfight :cheers:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back