Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The Echo article that stated Robert Earl had left the board said Everton won't release details of the exact restructuring until the authorities clear the deal.

It looks like True Blue Holdings or Bill Kenwright and Jon Woods will now have a total of just under 20% in the club. I'm guessing BK will retain a 60/40 advantage over Woods after the dilution. Just speculating, but based on a £175m valuation, Earl may have got around £40m, Kenwright around £20m and Woods around £15m. Kenwright paid £20m for the club and so this would be just so stylish.

In the statement that Wooly Blue just posted it is worth noting that Moshiri said he looks forward to working with Bill Kenwright and BK said 'perfect partner'.

It is all now possible and I can't wait for more juice and stories to pop up.

Caught the tale end of it. Naturally said we are in a healthier position. But our new owner won't be able to turn it around overnight. Referred to how long it took city to crack the top 4 (but we are in a better position squad wise than they where). Also said they still think it is going to be a struggle to retain our top talents this summer, unless we can convince them of 'this project at Everton'.
Or we tell them they're under contract and are going nowhere

Do contracts mean nothing these days :rant:

%D0%90%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B9_%D0%AF%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%BE_-_Andriy_Yarmolenko_16250622043-850x560.jpg

I am cautiously delighted over these developments, especially combined with the RS losing on pens.
Hopefully once confirmed, more info will be forthcoming from the man himself.
My own belief is that Usmanov will eventually join him here. That would make us one of the most financially strong teams in the whole of the game.
Whatever happens we are surely in a better position than we were only a week ago.
We can all dream !

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back