Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I was at Fulham in the cup years ago, the replay at Loftus Road when Everton put the free busses on. We'd just lost after extra time and "Everton Fan No.1" was sat behind me trying to get that going as the likes of Jeffers and Nyarko darted straight for the tunnel. Ended up in him kicking off on me and half a dozen others for not standing up because that clearly meant that we didn't love der bloos.

Telling him to shut up is probably the bravest thing I've ever done because I'm a massive fanny but I've hated that song since. Actually that's a lie, I've always hated it.

Not just a massive fanny but a massive fanny who doesn't love the blues evidently,

Would not be surprised if he is implicated in any of this stuff
dbc.gif

There's something dodgy about this half takeover/carve up we have. I've no evidence or logic behind my point, just a feeling based on nothing more than gut instinct.
''I can't take hunches to the DA so get out there and find me some evidence god damn it!!''

Sorry, I want to get into acting and have to take every opportunity to rehearse certain roles.

Davek has now turned on David France, OBE, founder of the Everton former's players foundation, assembler of the Everton collection ("This collection has no match anywhere in the football world. It’s a unique record of Everton's history – possibly a history unparalleled by any other club."), life President of the Everton's shareholders association, and author of 15 Everton books (proceeds donated to Merseyside charities).

The mad plotter.

Davek has now turned on David France, OBE, founder of the Everton former's players foundation, assembler of the Everton collection ("This collection has no match anywhere in the football world. It’s a unique record of Everton's history – possibly a history unparalleled by any other club."), life President of the Everton's shareholders association, and author of 15 Everton books (proceeds donated to Merseyside charities).

The mad plotter.
Oh Dave. :(

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back