Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

I think it would sound a whole lot better to sing the clap bits. Would be very hipster of us.

Always the innovators us.

You know these "clap for a minute" things that have become part of the modern game - do you think we could sing "clap" at 1 second intervals for a minute? That's a lot to be fair.

Always the innovators us.

You know these "clap for a minute" things that have become part of the modern game - do you think we could sing "clap" at 1 second intervals for a minute? That's a lot to be fair.

I hate these "minute" clapping things during a game.

I always hope there is a goal scored or a penalty awarded against the home side just for the laugh of it.

(except when we are the home team, of course :oops:)

I hate these "minute" clapping things during a game.

I always hope there is a goal scored or a penalty awarded against the home side just for the laugh of it.

(except when we are the home team, of course :oops:)

I dislike them too. Not really sure what it is achieves. I'm happy to applaud to be silent for moments before the game, the match is the match though.

Where do you draw the line? If I stub my toe and can't make a game, do I get a minute?

Hate that song so much, cringe everytime it gets sung, the pinnacle of weapon grade ladbible banter.

I was at Fulham in the cup years ago, the replay at Loftus Road when Everton put the free busses on. We'd just lost after extra time and "Everton Fan No.1" was sat behind me trying to get that going as the likes of Jeffers and Nyarko darted straight for the tunnel. Ended up in him kicking off on me and half a dozen others for not standing up because that clearly meant that we didn't love der bloos.

Telling him to shut up is probably the bravest thing I've ever done because I'm a massive fanny but I've hated that song since. Actually that's a lie, I've always hated it.

I was at Fulham in the cup years ago, the replay at Loftus Road when Everton put the free busses on. We'd just lost after extra time and "Everton Fan No.1" was sat behind me trying to get that going as the likes of Jeffers and Nyarko darted straight for the tunnel. Ended up in him kicking off on me and half a dozen others for not standing up because that clearly meant that we didn't love der bloos.

Telling him to shut up is probably the bravest thing I've ever done because I'm a massive fanny but I've hated that song since. Actually that's a lie, I've always hated it.

I never stand for it and will never stand for it, horrible chant that winds me rar up.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back