Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I take it seriously. They are the Book of Kells and the Bayeux Tapestry of Everton. Cash changing hands for them is sacrilege

I know where you are coming from, the trading of artifacts generally is very questionable in my mind.

I'll never sell any of my Everton memorabilia.

From my experience, any share options I've come across have a time limit within which you must exercise. Ie you can do so at any time within the set frame.

I've never seen an example where you can only exercise after a certain time expires. There are tax advantages of waiting to exercise at certain times i admit, but they dont appear likely to be of any impact to a man like Moshiri.

Commercially I don't get it. And from a tax perspective I don't get it. It's presumably some kind of informal verbal agreement, something BK no doubt insisted on. It's certainly not benefitting the club.
BHHL/FM would have no taxation effect from the options. BK Ltd, JW Ltd may be charged corporation tax on the consideration, but this would reduce the CT on the disposal of shares later when/if it happened surely - the cost of the shares probably being reduced by the amount of the option in a case like this. AA would have CGT on both presumably, but it may be that all three can effectively rollover the tax if they invest the proceeds in a suitable vehicle'

The share options aren't in his name. They would need to be exercised then sold on in 2 separate transactions. Commercially makes no sense.

May be wrong, but there is one scenario that I can think of where it would be useful to acquire 75%+1 of the shares - to force a sale to an independent new buyer under a scheme of arrangement. So BHHL buys 26251 shares (assuming no change in capital structure), new unrelated party makes an offer for the club in it's entirety, BHHL forces through a scheme of arrangement (over 75% of those eligible to vote is required). Messy but doable I think.

Were is the evidence for all this whiff then mate ? what has he stolen ? when ? and how much ? or have we resorted to throwing out unsubstantiated accusations like a bunch of clowns ??

Your posting on GOT mate, what do you think the answer is ?
Head over to the transfer thread and see just how much we can all act like clowns lol (me included).

His Evertonian credentials are beyond doubt.

I'm probably being awkward, it's just that it's always been something that struck me as being very odd about the whole Collection thing - or part of the Collection, that is. The legitimacy of the claim to them are very certain for me.

I take it seriously. They are the Book of Kells and the Bayeux Tapestry of Everton. Cash changing hands for them is sacrilege.

You mate? Noooooooo

lol

I'm not sure what to expect from Moshiri and the gang in January.

The continued presence and influence of Kenwright and Elstone is obviously a massive concern, and now there's the added issue of Koeman not being allowed to buy players that could lead to more 'family' members being uprooted.

Would it really be worth going back in for Witsel at the risk of upsetting Cousin Cleverley?

I'm not sure what to expect from Moshiri and the gang in January.

The continued presence and influence of Kenwright and Elstone is obviously a massive concern, and now there's the added issue of Koeman not being allowed to buy players that could lead to more 'family' members being uprooted.

Would it really be worth going back in for Witsel at the risk of upsetting Cousin Cleverley?

Witsel will sign a pre-contract with Juve in January.

I know it doesnt fit my agenda(giggle), but I suggest everybody gives this a watch, the link in terms of relevance to this thread is around 30minutes in, look at how glowing the boy France is about the direction the club is going in.

I can't stand those two usually and still can't in the video but that's a fantastic watch mate. Utterly fantastic

I was mate. And I was told by people in there (people steeped in the Littlewoods tradition) stories that would make your blood boil.

I'm not against France being remunerated, but anything over and above that is not right, imo.

It was a strange episode regarding those ledgers and I dont think people have thought it through properly and prefer to take a very laissez faire attitude to it all. Maybe it's because he's a posh boy.
Wait!!... You are saying that you have stories that would annoy people on this forum.. yet you are not using them to annoy people on this forum ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back