Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Thats because 99.9% of those persons are like you. Don't understand the subject matter.

Ive forgotten more about Everton and business than you could learn by reading Wiki for 5 years solid.

I have a degree in business administration, what your saying makes no sense to any business on any level.

Your suggesting we employ an anti-fraud director, something that wont happen in any business with integrity.

So get back to Ebay Damo, somebody has just made a bid.

Ive forgotten more about Everton and business than you could learn by reading Wiki for 5 years solid.

I have a degree in business administration, what your saying makes no sense to any business on any level.

Your suggesting we employ an anti-fraud director, something that wont happen in any business with integrity.

So get back to Ebay Damo, somebody has just made a bid.

Where did you get your degree from the back of a cereal packet?

Its not an 'anti-fraud director' its a 'CORPORATE COMPLIANCE DIRECTOR'

Signficant difference. You obviously don't understand.

Where did you get your degree from the back of a cereal packet?

Its not an 'anti-fraud director' its a 'CORPORATE COMPLIANCE DIRECTOR'

Signficant difference. You obviously don't understand.

And there you go, showing yourself up.

I have that many letters after my name that the club shop would charge me a few grand if I ever got my name on the back of a shirt.

And there you go, showing yourself up.

I have that many letters after my name that the club shop would charge me a few grand if I ever got my name on the back of a shirt.

The only letters you have after your name mate are KFC.

As in: MoutsGoat KFC

I'll let you figure that one out, mate.

He has the needed authority to carry out the role.

As frankly anyone below director level could for instance be told they have no authority.

How about this guy Damo?

images.webp

He has the needed authority to carry out the role.

As frankly anyone below director level could for instance be told they have no authority.

Only 17% of Chief Compliance Officers sit on company boards and for good reason. Their role is ideally suited at the "C" level, for example on a par with the CFO, however their reach vertically extends to the board, and horizontally across the whole business.

It is best corporate practice in my experience to separate the executive and the board - the board determine strategy and the executive execute and report to the board - I do not see any need to differ for the role of compliance. The current situation at Everton mirrors this approach.

Only 17% of Chief Compliance Officers sit on company boards and for good reason. Their role is ideally suited at the "C" level, for example on a par with the CFO, however their reach vertically extends to the board, and horizontally across the whole business.

It is best corporate practice in my experience to separate the executive and the board - the board determine strategy and the executive execute and report to the board - I do not see any need to differ for the role of compliance. The current situation at Everton mirrors this approach.

100% disagree.

There's a reason why 'Corporate Compliance Directors' exist.

Given that the contracts and deals EFC are involved in - are getting into the hundreds of millions of pounds.

Not taking this seriously and plodding along like its 'business as usual' will just mean the club is vulnerable to Telegraph disclosure - type malfeasance.

100% disagree.

There's a reason why 'Corporate Compliance Directors' exist.

Well 87% of businesses with Chief Compliance Officers disagree, and to be honest if I was the compliance officer I would not want to sit on the board either. I'd be happy with the delegated responsibility for compliance but I'd prefer to be separated from the board. The board would be subject to, as the rest of the business, the compliance framework laid down by external regulators (PL, FA, UEFA etc) and the internal reporting structures to the CCO. That would not make the club any more vulnerable, in fact in governance terms is a better proposition.

Well 87% of businesses with Chief Compliance Officers disagree, and to be honest if I was the compliance officer I would not want to sit on the board either. I'd be happy with the delegated responsibility for compliance but I'd prefer to be separated from the board. The board would be subject to, as the rest of the business, the compliance framework laid down by external regulators (PL, FA, UEFA etc) and the internal reporting structures to the CCO. That would not make the club any more vulnerable, in fact in governance terms is a better proposition.
87% or 83%

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back