• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Is that the one who craps Coffee beans

Civet.

civet.webp

You'd call an external audit before putting another Director on the payroll you utter ferret. Who does the Director of Compliance report into?

What happens if the Managing Director is complicit in the fraud?

Bouncing round on here like you're Donald Trump on spacecoke. Get your headset back on as there's a Ford Fiesta waiting to order.

Howling here - Azul...you still got some moves.

Why not? If Everton pay agents off and it's within PL guidelines I doubt there's anything more to do than that.

It seems within this thread that agent payments have become associated with bribery . I'll be honest I'm struggling to follow the connection other than a few recent reports in the media , which alleged or hinted at bribes to football club employees rather than agents . Presumably to be paid out of contractual agents fees .

You'd call an external audit before putting another Director on the payroll you utter ferret. Who does the Director of Compliance report into?

What happens if the Managing Director is complicit in the fraud?

Bouncing round on here like you're Donald Trump on spacecoke. Get your headset back on as there's a Ford Fiesta waiting to order.
He said. They would act on behalf of the shareholders which I assume on matters of compliance that would put him above the managing director.

I'm sure there would be a way of setting it up so he was directly answerable to the board and/or shareholders.

With the Allardyce revelations and the Niasse transfer I don't think it's entirely implausible that there was fraud at some level.

With the amount of money in football and the amount scouts I would imagine are paid I suspect there's definitely the potential for this kind of thing.

He said. They would act on behalf of the shareholders which I assume on matters of compliance that would put him above the managing director.

I'm sure there would be a way of setting it up so he was directly answerable to the board and/or shareholders.

With the Allardyce revelations and the Niasse transfer I don't think it's entirely implausible that there was fraud at some level.

With the amount of money in football and the amount scouts I would imagine are paid I suspect there's definitely the potential for this kind of thing.
This is what I like to see. A banned multi sticking up for another banned multi.

I love GOT.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back