Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

The reason I have advocated a 'Corporate Compliance Director' for EFC is thus:

1. Needs to be director level to ensure that legal + sporting compliance is strategic to the company and the person nominated has the seniority to act directly on behalf of the shareholders.

2. HR and similar may not have seniority to act against director level employees - where necessary

3. The definitions are being deliberately circumnavigated (e.g. Allardyce quotes on camera) and the issue is that Club Employees (scouts and or senior player acquisition parties may be unduly influenced for cash - and act contrary to the best interests of the club - under the influence of third parties). This is a strategic problem for EFC

A dedicated independent director answers direct to shareholders and the CEO.

It puts a break or is designed to make it very difficult for any EFC employee to act against the interests of EFC - in favour of third party interests.

This is my view and I have thought long and hard about it.
You'd call an external audit before putting another Director on the payroll you utter ferret. Who does the Director of Compliance report into?

What happens if the Managing Director is complicit in the fraud?

Bouncing round on here like you're Donald Trump on spacecoke. Get your headset back on as there's a Ford Fiesta waiting to order.

You'd call an external audit before putting another Director on the payroll you utter ferret. Who does the Director of Compliance report into?

Bouncing round on here like you're Donald Trump on spacecoke. Get your headset back on as there's a Ford Fiesta waiting to order.

This is your view and you have clearly thought long and hard about it.

Ouch. I'd rather listen to Mike Tyson on fiscal responsibility than the quality of opinions that echochamber produces.

Get your headset back on as there's a Ford Fiesta waiting to order.

giphy.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back