Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Is it just me or have the new stadium rumors quietened down significantly since the transfer window closed?

At the same time the "Walsh and Koeman planning for January" rumors have started up now we can't buy any players.

It's almost as though we put all our efforts into building a new stadium when we should be trying to sign news players. And we only put effort into signing new players once it's impossible/the window has closed.

Don't get me wrong, I know different people are supposedly working on different things, and it is possible for a club to work on more than 1 thing at a time. It's just strange that news coming out of the club seems to be us trying to do things at the wrong time.

If this pattern continues surely the stadium rumors will start up again in January and the "Walsh and Koeman planning for summer spending spree" rumors will start up again in February.

Is it just me or have the new stadium rumors quietened down significantly since the transfer window closed?

At the same time the "Walsh and Koeman planning for January" rumors have started up now we can't buy any players.

It's almost as though we put all our efforts into building a new stadium when we should be trying to sign news players. And we only put effort into signing new players once it's impossible/the window has closed.

Don't get me wrong, I know different people are supposedly working on different things, and it is possible for a club to work on more than 1 thing at a time. It's just strange that news coming out of the club seems to be us trying to do things at the wrong time.

If this pattern continues surely the stadium rumors will start up again in January and the "Walsh and Koeman planning for summer spending spree" rumors will start up again in February.

More stadium news will come out when the Stadium event starts in Manchester? Sometime either this month or next.

The reason the January window rumours have started is due to the Walsh interview that he recently did.

Nice agenda pushing tho.

Isn't it useful and sensible to spend the intervening months of Sept to Dec actually planning who our main targets might rather, or at least the realistic ones, than waiting to the last minute?

*Edit - I see you already posted them, but i'll leave them here for fun

Here you go friend

Every single one of those is spot on.

Not a single element or call for EFC to be 'bribing' public officials either.

Its about the revenue LCC gets through tax and rent - I was referring to!

So irrelevant.

The clutching at straws on here is as it is normally from the usual suspects.

Time for a 'corporate compliance director' at Everton, Mr Moshiri.

Probably you in your spare time.

Thats why they need a proper independent 'Corporate compliance director'

They've got someone from a law firm that might be compromised by their connections to said law firm - involved in a high level of activities and money making involved in £400 million of transfers!!

Its like no one can see the wood for the trees on here sometimes.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back