Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Wonder how many people actually pressed 'F'

I think most people have a deep respect for the rules, thus meaning they didnt wish to spam the forum with F, a lot like our fallen soldier @sageyefc, he was the 1 who taught me the rules, he taught us all, I feel without him, to guide us, well I fear for the future D, I really do, I mean if he was to be given a royal pardon, im sure he would lead by example and help GOT become a place, for you, for me, for us, for the future.

Dont do it for me, do it for our children.

#Free @sageyefc

Please tell me that without a shred of evidence you are not implicating Everton, an employee and a highly regarded firm of solicitors in wrong-doings?

I'm talking generally. About a football industry / football finance / football compliance issue. In response to the Telegraph revelations.

Please tell me that without a shred of evidence you are not implicating Everton, an employee and a highly regarded firm of solicitors in wrong-doings?

BTW. Just because the person is a lawyer doesn't mean their conduct or Everton's business is beyond discussion.

Especially when we are talking about insulating EFC from undue influence from 3rd parties manipulatively trying to get us to sign their players at profit to them (at financial loss to EFC)

By undue influence of our staff from these 3rd parties

As has been proven to have been occurring in the industry by the Telegraph

BTW. Just because the person is a lawyer doesn't mean their conduct or Everton's business is beyond discussion.

Especially when we are talking about insulating EFC from undue influence from 3rd parties manipulatively trying to get us to sign their players at profit to them (at financial loss to EFC)

By undue influence of our staff from these 3rd parties

As has been proven to have been occurring in the industry by the Telegraph

But nothing has been suggested, yet alone proven, against Everton, their employees past and present, so, unless there's evidence you are aware of but not in the public domain, how can you can even suggest there is wrong doing?

But nothing has been suggested, yet alone proven, against Everton, their employees past and present, so, unless there's evidence you are aware of but not in the public domain, how can you can even suggest there is wrong doing?

Because the Telegraph has opened pandoras box into the murky world

Which can't be shut again

And I don't want EFC to fall victim to it

You might hope for the best.

I prefer to prepare for the worst.

Because the Telegraph has opened pandoras box into the murky world

Which can't be shut again

And I don't want EFC to fall victim to it

You might hope for the best.

I prefer to prepare for the worst.

George Graham opened that box years ago mate and it closed very rapid after.

Can you now stop talking utter ..... Please

@GrandOldTeam you read this thread? Lol.

Multi multi wum being out wummed then vaulted then goes wumming again then gets vaulted and then still goes on the wum!

Amazing what 50 notes a month can do!

Don't usually moan but ffs ghost and others gave this site more than demo but you let him back every time?

So...............

Who multi is he? I'm thinking Danny's.

@GrandOldTeam you read this thread? Lol.

Multi multi wum being out wummed then vaulted then goes wumming again then gets vaulted and then still goes on the wum!

Amazing what 50 notes a month can do!

Don't usually moan but ffs ghost and others gave this site more than demo but you let him back every time?

So...............

Who multi is he? I'm thinking Danny's.

You're doing God's work here

I can tell you've said it as you feel it

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back