Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
George Graham opened that box years ago mate and it closed very rapid after.

Can you now stop talking utter ..... Please

George graham was actually done for taking a bung , Sugar said Venables explained a deal as 'cloughie likes a bung' , quest refused to sign off a host of transfers following an investigation , panorama made serious allegations against Big Sam and Redknapp had unexplained cash in an overseas account .

Actual allegations not offers to give talks or the word of a dodgy agent over dinner and what happened ? In fairness Graham was banned but then got another couple of high profile jobs and Venables and Sam got the England job whilst many thought Redknapp should have . Basically nothing happened and as I say to me there seemed like a lot more substance to those allegations than the telegraph .

That's because 80% of it is yet to emerge due to current injunctions/legal arguments being made for disclosure

Allegedly

I think your allegedly is well used, in fact I think your totally wrong . The paper won't name managers on the word of a couple of agents they need substance , not gossip. I'm not saying managers didn't threaten legal action if their babes were published , that'd be their absolute right given gossip and innuendo but injunctions and the like I'm not convinced.

@GrandOldTeam you read this thread? Lol.

Multi multi wum being out wummed then vaulted then goes wumming again then gets vaulted and then still goes on the wum!

Amazing what 50 notes a month can do!

Don't usually moan but ffs ghost and others gave this site more than demo but you let him back every time?

So...............

Who multi is he? I'm thinking Danny's.

Cmon Foz, you've been around this place for as long as most of us mods have, you know that isn't how we roll :)

@GrandOldTeam you read this thread? Lol.

Multi multi wum being out wummed then vaulted then goes wumming again then gets vaulted and then still goes on the wum!

Amazing what 50 notes a month can do!

Don't usually moan but ffs ghost and others gave this site more than demo but you let him back every time?

So...............

Who multi is he? I'm thinking Danny's.

You sir, have gone down considerably in my estimations.

Members get suspended plenty of times and return.

Very few are permanently banned.

It's the moderating system we have in place, one which is a tad lenient as requested.

That's because 80% of it is yet to emerge due to current injunctions/legal arguments being made for disclosure

Allegedly
80% of it wouldn't stand up, and they'd have been sued for libel, hence they didn't print it.

Instead they threw muck around with no substance, off the back of the words of a bent ex agent who was banned over a decade ago.

More stadium news will come out when the Stadium event starts in Manchester? Sometime either this month or next.

The reason the January window rumours have started is due to the Walsh interview that he recently did.

Nice agenda pushing tho.
Lol, agenda pushing.

Sorry Mr. Moshiri/Walsh (not sure which one you are) but I'm yet to be convinced things are moving forward.

The stadium: I know these things take time but I've seen 3 stadium plans crash and burn over the last 15 years. A couple of meetings with an incompetent publicity-hungry mayor and a few tweets don't convince me this is definitely going to happen. But good luck with the the stadium unveiling later this month. I look forward to it!

Transfers: don't get me wrong, there were always going to be problems getting players in. 2 bottom half finishes, late manager/DOF appointments, and the euros were always going to make things a little more difficult. However, holding out 4 weeks for Axel Witsel (never going to happen), a deadline day bid for Sissoko (never going to choose us over Spurs atm), and a negative/zero net spend is not exactly the window we were told about in May.

You may be right, this time next month the stadium may be confirmed and building will begin. We may also have 5 deals for world class players agreed and ready to be formally put through at 00:01 on the 1st of Jan 17. I'm just not sure I believe it.

Fair enough, Walsh has given an interview and rumors continue to be leaked about the stadium. But all it is is words from the same sources that told us we had 100mil to spend in May. Journalists are always happy to push an agenda (set by the club) for a bit of time with a club official, a couple of free tickets, and to get a few more hits on their website.

Lol, agenda pushing.

Sorry Mr. Moshiri/Walsh (not sure which one you are) but I'm yet to be convinced things are moving forward.

The stadium: I know these things take time but I've seen 3 stadium plans crash and burn over the last 15 years. A couple of meetings with an incompetent publicity-hungry mayor and a few tweets don't convince me this is definitely going to happen. But good luck with the the stadium unveiling later this month. I look forward to it!

Transfers: don't get me wrong, there were always going to be problems getting players in. 2 bottom half finishes, late manager/DOF appointments, and the euros were always going to make things a little more difficult. However, holding out 4 weeks for Axel Witsel (never going to happen), a deadline day bid for Sissoko (never going to choose us over Spurs atm), and a negative/zero net spend is not exactly the window we were told about in May.

You may be right, this time next month the stadium may be confirmed and building will begin. We may also have 5 deals for world class players agreed and ready to be formally put through at 00:01 on the 1st of Jan 17. I'm just not sure I believe it.

Fair enough, Walsh has given an interview and rumors continue to be leaked about the stadium. But all it is is words from the same sources that told us we had 100mil to spend in May. Journalists are always happy to push an agenda (set by the club) for a bit of time with a club official, a couple of free tickets, and to get a few more hits on their website.

You misunderstood a little, you see im firmly in the believe it when I see it camp also.

Like you I have seen the stadium plans come and go and maybe also like you I expected so much more in the Summer window and dont follow the "We improved the squad, so its ok" mantra, the window, for me, was an utter failure overall.

But for some reason I just cant help defend the club, maybe its a love thing, maybe its a hope that kills you thing, but I always believe that good times are around the corner, I have to believe, otherwise whats the point?

I beat the club up as much as the next person, im very cynical at times, but sadly, my love for Everton will always shine through, it really is the hope that kills you.

You misunderstood a little, you see im firmly in the believe it when I see it camp also.

Like you I have seen the stadium plans come and go and maybe also like you I expected so much more in the Summer window and dont follow the "We improved the squad, so its ok" mantra, the window, for me, was an utter failure overall.

But for some reason I just cant help defend the club, maybe its a love thing, maybe its a hope that kills you thing, but I always believe that good times are around the corner, I have to believe, otherwise whats the point?

I beat the club up as much as the next person, im very cynical at times, but sadly, my love for Everton will always shine through, it really is the hope that kills you.

It'll be the saturated fat that kills you lad.

Moshiri isn't 'the club'. He's an owner of bits of paper.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back