Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

You misunderstood a little, you see im firmly in the believe it when I see it camp also.

Like you I have seen the stadium plans come and go and maybe also like you I expected so much more in the Summer window and dont follow the "We improved the squad, so its ok" mantra, the window, for me, was an utter failure overall.

But for some reason I just cant help defend the club, maybe its a love thing, maybe its a hope that kills you thing, but I always believe that good times are around the corner, I have to believe, otherwise whats the point?

I beat the club up as much as the next person, im very cynical at times, but sadly, my love for Everton will always shine through, it really is the hope that kills you.

I'm the same goat, the only problem is that round that corner it normally ends up feeling like you've just bumped into Purple Aki on a muscle squeezing mission.

You sir, have gone down considerably in my estimations.

Members get suspended plenty of times and return.

Very few are permanently banned.

It's the moderating system we have in place, one which is a tad lenient as requested.

So why is he not damo or his other many names any more? A banned member only by name lol.

Can I change my name? Or is that against the rules?

So all in all you are saying break the rules and you can come back and break them again and again under a different name! But in the end you'll have to give money to stay.

*phones telegraph

So why is he not damo or his other many names any more? A banned member only by name lol.

So all in all you are saying break the rules and you can come back and break them again and again under a different name! But in the end you'll have to give money to stay.

*phones telegraph

His other account isn't banned. Username changes can be requested and routinely allowed.

What isn't really acceptable, is questioning my integrity. Based on your private message, I think it's best you take a break. Maybe try coming back under another name and donate 50 quid, see if that influences our moderating...

*phones telegraph

I urge all members of the forum to support the forum where they can.

Then maybe a '50 quid' donation to the site won't be as much of an issue to you.

To see you then take threads wildly off topic, constantly.

All because I want to see a corporate compliance director at the club, Mr Moshiri.

Pfft

I'll not change my stance on that. No matter your whinging.

I urge all members of the forum to support the forum where they can.

Then maybe a '50 quid' donation to the site won't be as much of an issue to you.

To see you then take threads wildly off topic, constantly.

All because I want to see a corporate compliance director at the club, Mr Moshiri.

Pfft.

Mr Moshiri said no.

He said we dont need 1, our club has integrity.

The board room needs, moderation

I rest my case.

Its got all the moderation it needs, hes put his boy Sasha on it, in order to employ the person you need he would have to say "I dont trust any of you, you are all robbing scum", hes not gonna do it, so stop chatting bubbles, The Telegraph lied, they have nothing, all Big Sam did was breach his contract of employment.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back