Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Damo, you actually give copious amounts of money to a forum so they don't ban you for blatant rule breaking. And you are now boasting about it.

You bizarre, bizarre individual.
Hold on there fella, and anyone else insinuating we allow this to happen.

Donations have no impact whatsoever on the decisions the moderation team make. Bizzaro has a certain style, and people may or may not like it, but he has rarely, if ever, broken the rules. Unlike the majority of prominent members, who routinely flaunt the rules and rightly get banned.

As @GrandOldTeam has stated, rarely do we issue permanent bans, so get off your high horses.

I am gonna start handing out the off-topic warnings now. Donations or not, bans will inevitably result due to the fact many of you are on active warnings.

Donations have no impact whatsoever on the decisions the moderation team make. Bizzaro has a certain style, and people may or may not like it, but he has rarely, if ever, broken the rules. Unlike the majority of prominent members, who routinely flaunt the rules and rightly get banned.

As @GrandOldTeam has stated, rarely do we issue permanent bans, so get off your high horses.
We need the likes of @bizzaro @davek @chicoazul stirring things up otherwise it is just stale marriage really. Long may they continue.

He routinely belittles other members and often calls them derogatory terms, mick has warned him for this.

Yet because he doesn't swear it's sound.

Damo, you actually give copious amounts of money to a forum so they don't ban you for blatant rule breaking. And you are now boasting about it.

You bizarre, bizarre individual.

For the last time, no moderator takes into consideration any donations when deciding to ban a member or not. In fact most moderators are probably not even aware who donates what, I certainly don't know it's not in anyway relevant to our role here.

I'm surprised that I even have to make such a comment to be honest.

Farhad though eh? What a guy.
MOSHIRI-EFC_3584049b-large_trans++pJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back