Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Get [Poor language removed] you Tory Welsh rat.

@bizzaro is a bad bad pram sniffing, curtain twitching, one hand typing, beast.

Damo, you actually give copious amounts of money to a forum so they don't ban you for blatant rule breaking. And you are now boasting about it.

You bizarre, bizarre individual.

The copious amounts of donations will continue too.

On the basis of supporting the forum/site. Not based on the tin hat brigade's ridiculous assertions to the other, because they think their clique is funny.

Everyone should support GrandOldTeam.

I care not what anyone says otherwise.

Much like Farhad Moshiri supporting EFC. I shall support GOT.

And that is the end of the matter. :bye:

The copious amounts of donations will continue too.

On the basis of supporting the forum/site. Not based on the tin hat brigade's ridiculous assertions to the other, because they think their clique is funny.

Everyone should support GrandOldTeam.

I care not what anyone says otherwise.

Much like Farhad Moshiri supporting EFC. I shall support GOT.

And that is the end of the matter. :bye:

what clique?

what clique?

The point is simple. Anyone wanting to support the site should be free to do so. Regardless.

Its about being a member and supporting the site that allows us to follow Everton Football Club.

That simple.

Much like if Moshiri wants to put £300 million into the club building a stadium.

Rome eventually fell when it ignored the progress rivals made.

After only being able to spend money once we sold Stones, I take any positive Mosh rumours with a prickly dose of salt.

As Esk indicated very early doors. That was all wages and compliance related. It means WE MUST spend money in January now.

IMHO

If Esk said that then he was wrong.

I think he said we won't be able to sign all of Witsel, Mata, L.Kone because of these things, which is more accurate.

I think that a few players and their agents got extremely greedy last summer.

Things should be a bit calmer now and I do expect EFC to be more effective in the transfer market.

Certainly however, we should not be doing it all in public domain however.

Transfers should be given oversight by the EFC 'compliance director', but that's just my opinion.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back