Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Its something I advocate though. So I'll not be giving it up.

Its called 'lobbying'.

I think EFC should have one to prevent EFC becoming the victim of fraud during transfers.

Thats why.

Clearly you feel passionately about it but come on mate, it gets a bit tiresome. Moshiri's advisors are unlikely to be reading your posts thinking "well, someone called bizzaro thinks we should hire a compliance director, do you know anyone who fancies it?"

Clearly you feel passionately about it but come on mate, it gets a bit tiresome. Moshiri's advisors are unlikely to be reading your posts thinking "well, someone called bizzaro thinks we should hire a compliance director, do you know anyone who fancies it?"

You never know.

I only have Everton Football Club's best interest's at heart.

As my mate @davek knows.

The copious amounts of donations will continue too.

On the basis of supporting the forum/site. Not based on the tin hat brigade's ridiculous assertions to the other, because they think their clique is funny.

Everyone should support GrandOldTeam.

I care not what anyone says otherwise.

Much like Farhad Moshiri supporting EFC. I shall support GOT.

And that is the end of the matter. :bye:
Firstly, every member is treated the same regardless of how much they do or do not donate.

Secondly, other than @GrandOldTeam, no one knows how much anyone gives us.*

Thirdly, you have been asked both privately and publicly to stop discussing donations - others who donate don't seem to have a problem with that.

Cease and decist this at once. Thank you.

*by and large - a lot are anonymous

Firstly, every member is treated the same regardless of how much they do or do not donate. Secondly, other than @GrandOldTeam, no one knows how much anyone gives us. Thirdly, you have been asked both privately and publicly to stop discussing donations - others who donate don't seem to have a problem with that.

Groucho, heard Everton are looking for a compliance director if you fancy the role?

I said we had to sell to generate non broadcasting revenues to meet the extra wage demands had we acquired all our earlier targets.

Hi Esk. What are your January transfer window expectations, spending wise, bearing in mind that it's not really a buyer's market in a mid-season window, but that Moshiri will presumably have a point to prove to get the fan base on board with his vision?

Hi Esk. What are your January transfer window expectations, spending wise, bearing in mind that it's not really a buyer's market in a mid-season window, but that Moshiri will presumably have a point to prove to get the fan base on board with his vision?

Very good question. It seems that Walsh has at least a couple of targets and Koeman has talked about adding . Now I guess it depends on who is available but I would (at this stage) guess on £25-50 million.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back