Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Very good question. It seems that Walsh has at least a couple of targets and Koeman has talked about adding . Now I guess it depends on who is available but I would (at this stage) guess on £25-50 million.

I think it will be at the top end of that estimate if not higher altogether. A lot depends on who shakes out of the Champions League tree with clubs finishing outside the top 2 in their groups and if we are in a solid top 7 position, which we should be. Clearly, the money is there to be spent and Moshiri must be itching to put right the wrongs of the summer window dealings.

I think it will be at the top end of that estimate if not higher altogether. A lot depends on who shakes out of the Champions League tree with clubs finishing outside the top 2 in their groups and if we are in a solid top 7 position, which we should be. Clearly, the money is there to be spent and Moshiri must be itching to put right the wrongs of the summer window dealings.

who are we likely to be interested in and who would come to us from a team who regualry get europa/champions league. im expecting to see 3 or 4 walsh style £8 million signings who we have never heard of. some will work but some wont.

The point is simple. Anyone wanting to support the site should be free to do so. Regardless.

Its about being a member and supporting the site that allows us to follow Everton Football Club.

That simple.

Much like if Moshiri wants to put £300 million into the club building a stadium.
I believe this matter was handled by the sites moderators accordingly.

This is a blatant defiance of what they said and has thus been reported for being off topic and going against their wishes.

Have a pleasant evening.

The point is simple. Anyone wanting to support the site should be free to do so. Regardless.

Its about being a member and supporting the site that allows us to follow Everton Football Club.

That simple.

Much like if Moshiri wants to put £300 million into the club building a stadium.

Fed up with this after repeated warnings.

Take a few weeks off.

who are we likely to be interested in and who would come to us from a team who regualry get europa/champions league. im expecting to see 3 or 4 walsh style £8 million signings who we have never heard of. some will work but some wont.

No such thing as an 8m transfer anymore.

15m seems to be the min.

Im aware we got Gana, but that was a release clause made by a club that didnt think they would go down.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back