Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
First time I've had reason to be optimistic since the premier league bus departed to the sound of 'Simple Minds' and we weren't on it!!

Does this now mean we can stop worrying about what our 'poor'neighbours are doing so much and get on with what we're doing?

For all the excitement, would i right be thinking this is more of a long term benefit rather than a short term one?

We arent going out and splashing 30 million each on players any time soon but say 5 years down the line we will be financially better off through work done behind the scenes. If we see some money on the pitch as well in that time then fantastic.

If this £100 million investment in new players and we keep lukaku etc does actually happen.... and we start winning things. ... does this mean in the future when I tell people who i support I will be called a glory hunter!.... :D

Been smiling all week end about this, and those people who say that the 49.9 percent thing means it's not a takeover and they are worried about what influence he will have.... do you really think he would leave Arsenal where he had zero say and come here and have zero say?? The fact he has come here means he WILL invest... otherwise why come here?

It's this sort of rubbish which we should see a massive improvement with - http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2014/03/20/blues-strike-record-chang-deal

*slow clap* well done Robert, how about £16m per season instead of over 3?

Hopefully he brings in his own people who can do things on his level. I'm sure in their own right, Elstone, Woods & Kenwright are all okay businessmen, but this guy, the people he's friends with, who he works with and deals with on a daily basis will be on another level to the guff (no offense) we have now.

It's this sort of rubbish which we should see a massive improvement with - http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2014/03/20/blues-strike-record-chang-deal

*slow clap* well done Robert, how about £16m per season instead of over 3?

Hopefully he brings in his own people who can do things on his level. I'm sure in their own right, Elstone, Woods & Kenwright are all okay businessmen, but this guy, the people he's friends with, who he works with and deals with on a daily basis will be on another level to the guff (no offense) we have now.

This is why I'm more optimistic than cautious like some. A proper businessman at the head of the table, if he pumps a £100m for player purchases that's a bonus as far as I'm concerned. He can strip back the entire running of the club and negotiate hard on proper deals, not these piss pot contracts we've been use to

Yep that seems the case as he a massive arsenal fan but why would moshiri leave Usmanov if that was the case.
Usmanov has absolutely no chance of getting control of Arsenal, zero, Kroenke has said he's going to pass Arsenal down to his family when he's gone.

Usmanov isn't even on the board, Moshiri has left because he knows they can't get control and now he is in control of a massive club, with massive potential.

There may be a plan for them both to move away from Arsenal, this may be the first phase, we don't know, but I know this, this club does strange things to people, once Moshiri has been touched by this club and how special it is, he'll realise what he's got, and his best mate Usmanov may very well want in on the action.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back