Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Usmanov has absolutely no chance of getting control of Arsenal, zero, Kroenke has said he's going to pass Arsenal down to his family when he's gone.

Usmanov isn't even on the board, Moshiri has left because he knows they can't get control and now he is in control of a massive club, with massive potential.

There may be a plan for them both to move away from Arsenal, this may be the first phase, we don't know, but I know this, this club does strange things to people, once Moshiri has been touched by this club and how special it is, he'll realise what he's got, and his best mate Usmanov may very well want in on the action.
Did zilch to this bloke..

1ff441627afb4355bcd16cea554b5e5b.jpg

Spot on about Barrett. He used to do a lot of the Liverpool supporters meetings my missus went to. She said he was a top bloke and I've always had time for his journalism. The likes of Bascombe, King and Pearce on the other hand.....well they have a style of writing that panders to the RS masses which probably feeds their ego. Awful journalists, Pearce is as clueless as they come offering no balance and writes like a 9 year old spoilt brat.

Not that the likes or Kirkbride, O'Keefe or Prentice are any better mind!

I remember when Bascombe was at the Echo and he reported on a Derby that was played at Anfield, I think it was a draw. I noticed that not once did he mention Everton by name just as the "opposition" and "other team". It was so amateurish and and tribal. He thought he was being clever and belittling us even more. No wonder people hate them.

I can't help but secretly hope that another effect this all has is that the tripe across the park fire up a number of knee jerk buys in summer, spanking millions on absoulte dross to try and appease the scandinavian hoardes who are obviously now panicking - even though next year is obviously their year.

Who knows, Usmanov could be pulling the strings in all of this ?
Usmanov and Moshiri wanted control of Arsenal, and they have tried their best over the years to achieve that, but it aint happening, and that's why Moshiri has bought us, now he can spend his money on a club he actually owns, which is what Usmanov has been waiting to do at Arsenal, but it will never happen while Kroenke is there that is certain.

Usmanov and Moshiri wanted control of Arsenal, and they have tried their best over the years to achieve that, but it aint happening, and that's why Moshiri has bought us, now he can spend his money on a club he actually owns, which is what Usmanov has been waiting to do at Arsenal, but it will never happen while Kroenke is there that is certain.
And who knows he might give up and buy the (nearly half) of our shares.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back