Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...heerful-evolution-evertons-ownership-10962465

If you ever wanted a demonstration of how hopeless a reporter Prentice is at the Echo just cast your eyes over that sorry effort.

He's cobbled together a piece about evolution not revolution, and a quote from Moshiris Arsenal days - both of which first saw the light of day on this forum....and then added in Judy Dench for good measure.

The feller needs to just step aside. He's an embarrassment even to the Echo.

There is absolutely no chance of Usmanov coming to Everton.

I would wager that Usmanov will eventually acquire Kroenke's shareholding in Arsenal.

I don't see how you can say that at this stage pal.

If anything it looks highly possible that this could be the first move in a joint takeover as these 2 share the same beliefs when it comes to football and are used to working hand in hand.

I'm made up with Moshri on his own however I wouldn't right off this being a joint takeover at all and I reckon if you tried to get odds on Usmanov being part of this club in the next 6 months I don't think they'd be very high.

Unless you're searching for Everton news, this seems to be getting little media coverage. bit odd.

I found quite a lot on the newsnow.co.uk site which is a news site with links....once you search and find everton there could be 20+ links on there...

I think also once approval goes through there will be a statement from Moshiri. Very premature to make one now before it is ratified as he would have "egg on his face"if any issues...just standard practice though.

I think there will be massive news articles once he makes a public statement...

I don't see how you can say that at this stage pal.

If anything it looks highly possible that this could be the first move in a joint takeover as these 2 share the same beliefs when it comes to football and are used to working hand in hand.

I'm made up with Moshri on his own however I wouldn't right off this being a joint takeover at all and I reckon if you tried to get odds on Usmanov being part of this club in the next 6 months I don't think they'd be very high.

Its either a case of Moshiri moving away from Arsenal for personal / professional reasons such as wanting to do his own thing....OR:

1-- They are working together to effectively move away from Arsenal and into Everton step by step...

2-- Want to own one club whilst still having a pot of shares in Arsenal (behind the scenes agreement between them)

3-- Want to keep Arsenal shares long term and go into Everton and invest but look to sell perhaps in 3-5 years time when they then split the arsenal shares again

Theres more options of course but i agree that its not impossible for Usmanov to be involved here even if its not on paper....he doesnt have a board seat at arsenal and i read that hes not a board member anywhere he has invested either so WANTING to be a board member at Arsenal deviates from his usual investment strategy.

@The Esk why dont you think Usmanov may be onboarded now or in the future even if "off the books" perhaps?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back