Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Tony Barrett is a big Red isn't he?

He is, but he's one of the fair ones. I've always found his pieces on football interesting, and he's never took the piss out of Everton in the way Bascombe and Pearce did/do. He did a good job exposing Hicks & Gillett. Just my opinion, maybe others have reasons not to be a fan of his. I remember him being interviewed by Ped on the Radio City Everton Fans show, and he explained why Everton don't get the level of national media coverage that we all think we deserve, mainly due to the London-based editors wanting web hits for stories.

God knows there's plenty to criticise Kenwright about. But IF (and it's a big if) some of the stuff we're reading about this deal are true, and IF it plays out as well as we hope it could, it would be hard to argue that he's played an absolute blinder for the club over the last year or so.
True, on the face of it so far it looks like a great piece of work.

He is, but he's one of the fair ones. I've always found his pieces on football interesting, and he's never took the piss out of Everton in the way Bascombe and Pearce did/do. He did a good job exposing Hicks & Gillett. Just my opinion, maybe others have reasons not to be a fan of his.
Not knocking your opinion mate. If he is the guy I was thinking off he was passionate about them but also as you say critical at times of H & G on talks@&£&be on a regular basis. On principle. I find it hard to compute the concept "fair" red!!!!!

@AJC5

Companies House
Search

BETA This is a trial service — your feedback will help us to improve it.

Sign in / Register
EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB COMPANY,LIMITED(THE)

Company number 00036624

1. Charges
  2. Share charge
Share charge
Created
18 March 2002
Delivered
5 April 2002
Status
Outstanding
Transaction Filed
Registration of a charge (395)

• Image unavailable
Persons entitled
  • Prudential Trustee Company Limited (In Its Capacity as Trustee)
Amount secured
All monies due or to become due from the company to the trustee, the noteholders and the other secured creditors under the terms of the aforementioned instrument creating or evidencing the charge

Short particulars
By way of first fixed charge all of the club's right, title and interest from time to time in and to the issuer shares.

Club debenture
Created
18 March 2002
Delivered
5 April 2002
Status
Outstanding
Transaction Filed
Registration of a charge (395)

• Image unavailable
Persons entitled
  • Everton Investments Limited
Amount secured

All monies due or to become due from the company to the chargee under the terms of the aforementioned instrument creating or evidencing the charge

Short particulars
By way of (a) first fixed charge, all the club's right title and interest from time to time in and to the stadium shares; and (b) floating charge, all present and future assets and undertakings of the club other than those assets validly and effectively charged by way of fixed security granted (1) (a) above.. See the mortgage charge document for full details.

Best I can do, taken from Co's house as the charge document is unavailable. may have read too much into it being a share charge but unsure.

Can confirm that Everton Investments Limited cannot issue further shares as this is stated on the 395.

As I say, claim no expertise and may well have misinterpreted, if so I apologise.

So far the only thing that is sure is that Bill, Robert Earl and the rest of the gang are
finally getting their Pay Day.

Special Agent Johson must be choking on his cheese and ham sarnie.

Its actually happening isnt it! Brand new stadium for us while them lot get a new stand!

Just being able to compete with other teams on the wages front is huge too... weve never been able to pay the big wages for the top players... thats massive for us. We lost targets to spurs and even west ham because we couldnt match the wages... how many players did we lose out to the rs over the years due to wages?

Not anymore !

Exciting times ahead blues

Great news! Just been on a hike on the Kepler track in New Zealand for a few days with no signal and I return to see that Everton have a new majority shareholder and the kopites got beat on pens!

Hope this guy can make us compete again.
Have heard it's stunning mate, well worth it?
Considering doing it this year.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back