Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
there was literally no quotes when we got took over mate.

Just because there isn't any quotes doesn't mean the story isn't true.

Doesn't mean it's right either, obviously.

There were quotes when we were taken over. Not much, but actual quotes from Moshiri.

This is just speculative BS that anyone could write. It offers no insight; none of these fellas have any real sources at the club. Maddock wrote a patronising piece last night entitled 'EFC Investment deal explained' that was full of errors and didn't even realise that Robert Earl had been bought out. Bascombe is a bitter Kopite who once wrote a derby match report for the Echo without using the word 'Everton' once. They're whoppers trying to chase a story and make it appear like they know stuff when they don't. A lot of the posters on here know more about what's going on than these guys do.

The likes of Rory Smith (Telegraph), Paul Joyce (Express), Andy Hunter (Guardian), Henry Winter (Times) and Tony Barrett (Times) are the national journos I have time for, not these clowns.

There were quotes when we were taken over. Not much, but actual quotes from Moshiri.

This is just speculative BS that anyone could write. It offers no insight; none of these fellas have any real sources at the club. Maddock wrote a patronising piece last night entitled 'EFC Investment deal explained' that was full of errors and didn't even realise that Robert Earl had been bought out. Bascombe is a bitter Kopite who once wrote a derby match report for the Echo without using the word 'Everton' once. They're whoppers trying to chase a story and make it appear like they know stuff when they don't. A lot of the posters on here know more about what's going on than these guys do.

The likes of Rory Smith (Telegraph), Paul Joyce (Express), Andy Hunter (Guardian), Henry Winter (Times) and Tony Barrett (Times) are the national journos I have time for, not these clowns.
But he has also written a very similar piece to the others this evening..

Andy Hunter said the same mate.

It would definitely be nice if we start this new era by making a statement with getting new deals lined up for the likes of Stones and Ross.

This! We can't buy anyone for months anyway, so all talk of new players is a bit premature at the moment. If we can start off by re-signing the core of the current team on bigger contracts, it will go along way to signalling the new intent of Everton F.C and help improve our standing against other teams who will also find themselves with more money to spend

All in all, not a bad Monday morning really! :dance:

There is absolutely no chance of Usmanov coming to Everton.

I would wager that Usmanov will eventually acquire Kroenke's shareholding in Arsenal.

Would this be the first time then that, essentially, Usmanov and Moshiri are competitors?

Was thinking more of the possible negative pledges and clauses in a loan document that isn't in the public domain, so I am taking my lead from the form 395 for Everton Investments Ltd/Goodison Park Stadium Limited which from memory have clauses pertaining to the issue of, and ownership of the shares in those companies.
Bottom line is that Pru loan is probably causing more headaches and restrictions than necessary and needs to be sorted in the short to medium term.
Or as I said in the original post, am I being thick.

I haven't seen the mortgage registration but i'd be surprised if the loan documents restricted further investment from shareholders. As I said, it makes no commercial sense. I'm a banking lawyer and my borrower clients would sack me if their loan documents prevented them putting further money into their companies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back