Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
"And so this Monday, as the first day of the new working weeks hits 4:45pm, Evertonians can reflect on the anniversary of, perhaps, the most significant moment in the club’s modern history: the arrival of Farhad Moshiri"

Has there ever been a more insulting comment about this club than that?

What a load of old bollocks. Little old Everton waiting for someone like Moshiri to elevate us into the modern era. FFS, whoever wrote that should hang their head in shame.

Yeah, thanks for providing the most significant moment in our modern history...all those hundreds of millions spent on the squad, that new stadium built down at the docks, the trophies. Please accept my fulsome praise as I bow from the waist for the great Moshiri.

'Kin ell.
Wow, wow . so tempted to respond, omg i wanna bite

"And so this Monday, as the first day of the new working weeks hits 4:45pm, Evertonians can reflect on the anniversary of, perhaps, the most significant moment in the club’s modern history: the arrival of Farhad Moshiri"

What a load of old bollocks. Little old Everton waiting for someone like Moshiri to elevate us into the modern era. FFS, whoever wrote that should hang their head in shame.

Yeah, thanks for providing the most significant moment in our modern history...all those hundreds of millions spent on the squad, that new stadium built down at the docks, the trophies. Please accept my fulsome praise as I bow from the waist for the great Moshiri.

'Kin ell.

A fair appraisal I think of the lickspittle sycophantic Kirkbride here David

But please no swearing. Reported.

'Kin ell.
Sorry Dave but if you feel the day Moshiri came to Everton wasn't the biggest day in the last twenty years you must be in a minority of one.

Sorry Dave but if you feel the day Moshiri came to Everton wasn't the biggest day in the last twenty years you must be in a minority of one.
Why, what's he done?

Same as the plaudits offered to Koeman.

The pair of them have done sweet f.a. in the grand scheme of things. They have great PR like. Only the gullible will fall fir it though, because there is no substance to it.

giphy.gif

Why, what's he done?

Same as the plaudits offered to Koeman.

The pair of them have done sweet f.a. in the grand scheme of things. They have great PR like. Only the gullible will fall further it though, because there is no substance to it.

Sacked an incompetent manager.
Hired a very competent manager.
Paid off the clubs debts.
Started signing new commercial deals which are far superior to anything the clubs done before.
Modernized the structure of the club with the hiring of the clubs first ever DoF.
Changed the mentality of Everton being a retirement home for old, or substandard players, by green lighting the culling of the squads dead weight.
Has the media already talking about us in a very different context to recent years - the changing of perception of the club.
Has made progress on acquiring a new stadium in the best possible location.

Yeah done nothing Dave...

Anyways, can't wait till tomorrow, should be a great day and fantastic to see Baines play his 300th game for us, proper blue and the crowd will show how much they appreciate one of there own, well besides you, who will loudly BOOOOOOOOOO him whilst sitting next to your lifesize mannequin of Martinez

Sacked an incompetent manager.
Hired a very competent manager.
Paid off the clubs debts.
Started signing new commercial deals which are far superior to anything the clubs done before.
Modernized the structure of the club with the hiring of the clubs first ever DoF.
Changed the mentality of Everton being a retirement home for old, or substandard players, by green lighting the culling of the squads dead weight.
Has the media already talking about us in a very different context to recent years - the changing of perception of the club.
Has made progress on acquiring a new stadium in the best possible location.

Yeah done nothing Dave...

Anyways, can't wait till tomorrow, should be a great day and fantastic to see Baines play his 300th game for us, proper blue and the crowd will show how much they appreciate one of there own, well besides you, who will loudly BOOOOOOOOOO him whilst sitting next to your lifesize mannequin of Martinez
Funny that the incompetent manager has our PL points record and a trophy in the last few years on his cv, but the competent one won't get anywhere near that total and hasn't won a trophy for a decade.

On Moshiri: done nothing. What's he done other than hire one manager and fire another? Oooh, that must be a first for Everton eh?

Paid off the club debts...no mate, he's getting that cash back from the club. It's a debt to him now. Lol. Thinking cap on eh?

Modernised the structure of the club eh? Yeah, we saw that this week when he and his lap dog Elstone gagged the Shareholders Association. A new dawn. Zzzzzz.

Baines? Yeah, well done Bainesie. 300 games for the Kopite and hundreds more elsewhere...and he still hasn't won a sausage. Great stuff.

Give plaudits when they're deserved, not because the Echo tell you to.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back