Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Out of interest and curiosity Davek. Where do you live ? Do you go the match ? If not when did you ? ( obviously on the proviso you can or could go the game ) As I say just curious And if you don't want to answer no probs ta
You wont get a reply mate , internet warriors seldom give personal details away....for obvious reasons.

Absolute state of Dave here. Seems to hate everything about Everton and has a bizzare obsession with disliking Koeman. Can't believe how many times I've read 'record points haul' as if it's something we should be bragging about. It got us NOTHING. Progress is being made under Moshiri. Slow progress yes but progress none the less. Would hate to think where we would be now with Bill still calling the shots and Martinez guiding us to another bottom half finish.

No, there's a clear distinction there between his Everton career and no -Everton career.
Dude, take it to the other thread. Seriously, hijack just one, not all of them.

Moshiri put $80M into the club to pay off debt, is going to increase club revenue, and fix our dreadful FFP situation that prevents us from spending anything worth a darn. We have to increase revenue. Bein billionaire doesn't matter if you can't justify your spend with real revenue via FFP.

I'd say he's doing just fine. He's going to get a new stadium built. My guess is that he is smart enough to understand the potential of Everton.

These threads are mega hard to follow when you have people on ignore.
A little confusing, until I remember he's the only poster I have on ignore.
Than a nice warm feeling fills my insides when I realise I don't waste any more of my time reading his drivel.
Not once have I been tempted to hit the "show blocked content" button, and my experience of the forum has improved greatly.
I highly recommend it.

Absolute state of Dave here. Seems to hate everything about Everton and has a bizzare obsession with disliking Koeman. Can't believe how many times I've read 'record points haul' as if it's something we should be bragging about. It got us NOTHING. Progress is being made under Moshiri. Slow progress yes but progress none the less. Would hate to think where we would be now with Bill still calling the shots and Martinez guiding us to another bottom half finish.

Really would you say slow? Moshiri in 1 year has pushed everton forward and done more for the club then kenwright has done in his entire time as chairman.

I think the problem is dave had his heart broken by martinez and now feels like he will never love agian. Give him time, he'll come around and open his heart again.

He's a WUM,just ignore him ;)

Yeah ok mate, everything in the garden is rosy. In your world: Koeman is the most successful ever everton manager with a 7th place showing; we play in a 60,000 seat state of the art stadium on the banks of the royal blue Mersey having also just seen £400m pumped into the squad; and Baines is a player who's medals box can't be shut properly because it's overflowing with medals.

I suppose having to watch the Kazakhstan PL week in week out can get you a bit disoriented like that.

And in your world Dave, our former manager brought back everything good and glorious about the club.

Ho early say I have never ever seen the kazak league mate, have frequently watched Russian and Ukraine ones though, even catch the odd game from England not involving Everton as well, amazing what you learn, such as Gundogan doesn't actually play for mourinho at Man United, did you know that?

Baines has no medals = he's craps then, ok mate, maybe you'd like him more if he'd have gone to United when he had the chance, cos let's face it, there is one reason you hate a player nearly every evertonian loves, and its cos he spoke out against your Spanish Valentine.

You screamed long and hard against the old owner and wanted a change, finally get it, and your constantly negative and critical and its entirely down to some borderline creepy obsession with a manager here for three years

And in your world Dave, our former manager brought back everything good and glorious about the club.

Ho early say I have never ever seen the kazak league mate, have frequently watched Russian and Ukraine ones though, even catch the odd game from England not involving Everton as well, amazing what you learn, such as Gundogan doesn't actually play for mourinho at Man United, did you know that?

That was a reality for one season. There's no fantasy about that. That's the standard we need to recapture, because you dont get CL spots by playing like we do right now. Boldness and a commitment to attack at every opportunity is required. If you cant score a lot of goals then you can pretty much forget about securing top four most seasons. I dont see a load of goals from a Koeman side. And God help us if Lukaku leaves in the summer, which i fully expect will happen, btw.

Baines has no medals = he's craps then, ok mate, maybe you'd like him more if he'd have gone to United when he had the chance, cos let's face it, there is one reason you hate a player nearly every evertonian loves, and its cos he spoke out against your Spanish Valentine.

You screamed long and hard against the old owner and wanted a change, finally get it, and your constantly negative and critical and its entirely down to some borderline creepy obsession with a manager here for three years
Baines: he's not 'craps' as you put it, no. But he's not anything like a player leaving a great legacy either. He's just not, and to argue he is is an insult to past Everton legends who really have earned that title. A lad notching up 300 games and who had a purple patch playing in tandem with Pienaar is nowhere near at the races with our legendary full backs...our REAL legendary full backs that is.

That was a reality for one season. There's no fantasy about that. That's the standard we need to recapture, because you dont get CL spots by playing like we do right now. Boldness and a commitment to attack at every opportunity is required. If you cant score a lot of goals then you can pretty much forget about securing top four most seasons. I dont see a load of goals from a Koeman side. And God help us if Lukaku leaves in the summer, which i fully expect will happen, btw.

Baines: he's not 'craps' as you put it, no. But he's not anything like a player leaving a great legacy either. He's just not, and to argue he is is an insult to past Everton legends who really have earned that title. A lad notching up 300 games and who had a purple patch playing in tandem with Pienaar is nowhere near at the races with our legendary full backs...our REAL legendary full backs that is.
shut up and go the match you tiresome bore

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back