Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Some threads, the important threads in particular, have become unreadable, regardless of whether you exercise the option to ignore or not. It is derailing the forum. For some reason which I cannot fathom, it is being allowed to continue. I don't want to have to go and debate Everton on another forum because I've been with GoT for 7+ years but I'm now thinking I may have to.

Absolute state of Dave here. Seems to hate everything about Everton and has a bizzare obsession with disliking Koeman. Can't believe how many times I've read 'record points haul' as if it's something we should be bragging about. It got us NOTHING. Progress is being made under Moshiri. Slow progress yes but progress none the less. Would hate to think where we would be now with Bill still calling the shots and Martinez guiding us to another bottom half finish.
It wouldn't be a bottom half finish, it would be certain relegation.

Why, what's he done?

Same as the plaudits offered to Koeman.

The pair of them have done sweet f.a. in the grand scheme of things. They have great PR like. Only the gullible will fall fir it though, because there is no substance to it.
He's paid off the debt, with no payback date which leaves us in a better financial state to build the Stadium at Bramley Moor. Are you seriously saying we were in a better position before moshiri /usmanov arrived????

He's paid off the debt, with no payback date which leaves us in a better financial state to build the Stadium at Bramley Moor. Are you seriously saying we were in a better position before moshiri /usmanov arrived????
What have you seen so far? Massive net spending on the squad? Spade in the ground of a new stadium? Fantastic transformation of the commercial arm of the club?

Me neither.

He's taken away long term debt...sorry, the club have, becuse he's loaned them the money to do that and he wants that back.

Substance. That's what I deal in. Not flannel.

What have you seen so far? Massive net spending on the squad? Spade in the ground of a new stadium? Fantastic transformation of the commercial arm of the club?

Me neither.

He's taken away long term debt...sorry, the club have, becuse he's loaned them the money to do that and he wants that back.

Well he got shut of EL Fraudio and saved us from the same fate as Leicester this season, just as important as any spade down the docks

Yeah, because relegation was imminent.

FFS, there's exaggeration and then theres utter tosh...guess which one that ^^^^ fits?

If the team who won the league can go into the drop zone this season one who were miles behind them but no direction easily could, Moyes knew how to keep us away from the drop but Martinez had previous in that department

Me neither.

You've just got me remembering how good it was with Earl and his buddies :mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, because relegation was imminent.

FFS, there's exaggeration and then theres utter tosh...guess which one that ^^^^ fits?

I genuinely feared relegation this season if Martinez had been allowed to remain.

As it stands, Moshiri pulled out all the stops to replace el fraudo with Koeman, who has restored sanity to the team, got rid of dross and replaced with quality.

Without Moshiris influence, I have no doubt we'd now have a second rate manger and poorer squad than last season, keeping our heads above water around lower mid-table as a legacy of the Martinez debacle.

I genuinely feared relegation this season if Martinez had been allowed to remain.

As it stands, Moshiri pulled out all the stops to replace el fraudo with Koeman, who has restored sanity to the team, got rid of dross and replaced with quality.

Without Moshiris influence, I have no doubt we'd now have a second rate manger and poorer squad than last season, keeping our heads above water around lower mid-table as a legacy of the Martinez debacle.
Without Moshiri we'd be fighting relegation mate.

Me neither.

1 year. New management team. Stadium refreshed, new stadium on the cards. No debt. Moanmoanmoanmoanmoan

You've just got me remembering how good it was with Earl and his buddies :mad::mad::mad:
So what's better now?

I keep asking people who think Moshiri is doing a fantastic job that and no one can ever come up with anything other than "he's paid off a debt" (which he hasn't anyway, the club have ultimately).

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back